Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

@Borasey79 Wait, what if the Ancient Giants are the true original inhabitants of the planet before those tiny moon assholes started showing up?
:memehm:
That's @Salah WG 's theory, if I understood it right. The Elbaf tree is the moon people's passageway to the OP world. They are the original kingdom, which exists to this day and keeps its distance as long as the WG doesn't threat the planet's integrity. These giants created different races of smaller people based on their roles, ranging from God's Guardians (Lunarians, the original Seraphim) to the half men half giant Buccaneers, who predated the pirates, but shared their want for freedom.
The little giants sailed the world, conquered places, formed the AK.
Some giants themselves explored around, being the predecessors of the continent pulling onis.
The rest stayed in Elbaf.
Then the AK had its own internal incident leading to the Void Century, and the rest is history--or lack thereof.

Please tell me the source of your signature :lumazed:
Tbh I have no idea. Someone posted it here when chapter 1109 came out and I added it to my signature. I tried reverse searching the image on google but nothing came up except a thumbnail for a King of Lightning youtube video. Hopefully someone else knows.

Here's another pizza to compensate, courtesy of Toadgashi.

That's @Salah WG 's theory, if I understood it right. The Elbaf tree is the moon people's passageway to the OP world. They are the original kingdom, which exists to this day and keeps its distance as long as the WG doesn't threat the planet's integrity. These giants created different races of smaller people based on their roles, ranging from God's Guardians (Lunarians, the original Seraphim) to the half men half giant Buccaneers, who predated the pirates, but shared their want for freedom.
The little giants sailed the world, conquered places, formed the AK.
Some giants themselves explored around, being the predecessors of the continent pulling onis.
The rest stayed in Elbaf.
Then the AK had its own internal incident leading to the Void Century, and the rest is history--or lack thereof.
When you say 'created', do you mean the giants created the different races using mysterious properties like through alchemy or divine intervention? Or that they selectively bred moon people to fit different roles? If its the latter, I have to wonder how something like Buccaneers even happens. With Wotans I can sort of understand since fishmen can grow over half as big as giants, but with the other... that must've either been some very painful yoga training or some very awkward cave diving. :luchosop:

B

Borasey79

When you say 'created', do you mean the giants created the different races using mysterious properties like through alchemy or divine intervention? Or that they selectively bred moon people to fit different roles? If its the latter, I have to wonder how something like Buccaneers even happens. With Wotans I can sort of understand since fishmen can grow over half as big as giants, but with the other... that must've either been some very painful yoga training or some very awkward cave diving. :luchosop:
I think "created ex novo" by stretching the allowed biological laws with the proto-Sun God abilities.

F

Foul Legacy

So, Sun God Nika is a giant from Elbaf and Joyboy was from ancient kingdom who had Nika df?
Some giant figure ate the fruit , Became Legend like Ryuma , "Sword God" and then later on Joyboy ate it.
I don't see gods Literally entering one piece world.

This is some giga cope lmao
:christunate::christunate::christunate::christunate::christunate:
There will be no Elbaf arc
There will be no elbaf arc.
I am damn sure there will be no elbaf arc and even if there, it is short like Zou arc...
Elbaf will be like Moon. We won't have it.
Something related with Ussop or something important in OP world.But if there is nothing important have for sure there will be no Elbaf Arc
I have been expecting no Elbaf for about a year now.
ZKK will happen in Return to Wano arc, No Elbaf
Elbaf is cancelled, we're going to the moon
There is no elbaf... After egghead..
:chirstsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.