Future Events Elbaf will be One Piece's longest arc, aka the place where 90% of OPs storylines get resolved.

C

CensoredbyWG

Just lol if you think oda has the capacity to tackle all that in a single arc, i rlly hope he does NOT try to do that given the tragedy that wano was.
Post automatically merged:

it probably will but "we're going to elbaf next!" is the new "we're going to fishman island next!" just like egghead is the new sabaody. something VERY unexpected is going to happen before we get there.
Exactly, i´m still expecting rayleigh to show up lol

Just lol if you think oda has the capacity to tackle all that in a single arc, i rlly hope he does NOT try to do that given the tragedy that wano was.

Exactly, i´m still expecting rayleigh to show up lol
Its not about what he can and cant do, its about what he will or wont do.

He has repeatedly teased another conflict dwarfing Marineford. Marineford included 3 Admirals, all Shichibukai, tons of random allies, and a Yonko and their entire fleet.

"Dwarfing" Marineford implies that the scale will be far larger than that.

C

CensoredbyWG

Its not about what he can and cant do, its about what he will or wont do.

He has repeatedly teased another conflict dwarfing Marineford. Marineford included 3 Admirals, all Shichibukai, tons of random allies, and a Yonko and their entire fleet.

"Dwarfing" Marineford implies that the scale will be far larger than that.
Final war and/or laugh tale will fulfill that role, elbaf is mainly a PLOT arc.

Final war and/or laugh tale will fulfill that role, elbaf is mainly a PLOT arc.
If you read my OP, youd understand how this is just not possible, either in Elbaf or the island after.

The 4 Yonko WILL fight over the RPs, that alone is something far bigger than Marineford. Add the fact that Blackbeard captured Pudding, Garp and has Kuzan as an ally, and you see how Marines and Big Mom's crew are getting involved. Add the fact that Shanks is going after Barto, now the Strawhat Fleet is involved. Add the Burned Man, Rocks plot, and a myriad of other characters.

And the list goes on and on. None of these characters need to be around for a "Final War" with the World Government.

C

CensoredbyWG

If you read my OP, youd understand how this is just not possible, either in Elbaf or the island after.

The 4 Yonko WILL fight over the RPs, that alone is something far bigger than Marineford. Add the fact that Blackbeard captured Pudding, Garp and has Kuzan as an ally, and you see how Marines and Big Mom's crew are getting involved. Add the fact that Shanks is going after Barto, now the Strawhat Fleet is involved. Add the Burned Man, Rocks plot, and a myriad of other characters.

And the list goes on and on. None of these characters need to be around for a "Final War" with the World Government.
It´s unlikely that oda would write two major wars since we KNOW the mariejoa raid will be a MAJOR war, it´s more likely to have yonkos fighting each other without SH and then whoever wins fight with SHs on laugh tale.

It´s unlikely that oda would write two major wars since we KNOW the mariejoa raid will be a MAJOR war, it´s more likely to have yonkos fighting each other without SH and then whoever wins fight with SHs on laugh tale.
We dont know this lol

What we do know is that every single Yonko has plot with the crew, so they arent taking each other out without Luffy involved.

It ain't happening

Elbaf isn't Wano or Mariejois/MF nor Beehive to have everyone involved

Elbaf = Zou + whatever
It is more about lore + fighting admiral & gorosei that will show up there

There is no elbaf... After egghead.. Which go for 50 more chapters we are I'll be in final arc.... Elbaf stuff will be covered in egghead and the island destroyed :cheers:

I think in some ways Egghead was a test run for Oda telling multiple storylines at the same time and it seems to be positively received, at least in the US not sure about Japan. So I could see all these storylines happen but just not at the same place. I think you could have the Strawhats arrive at Elbalf and have Shanks vs Blackbeard in a separate location.

If the final poneglyph is at Elbalf then you have a way for Luffy to get all 4 and get to Laughtale while also wrapping up Big Mom's story. If Stussy is coming with the Strawhats and Vivi reunites with them with Morgans then you have the underworld emperors that were introduced in WCI. If Neo MADS is involved then that's another tie with the underworld since Dufeld funded them and we have ties with Vegapunk if he comes with. You could also wrap up any clone stuff as well.

Shanks having the poneglyphs from Kid and the one from Elbalf means he has three and is just missing the one from Zou which Blackbeard has that he got from Law. Shanks vs Blackbeard could be a massive amount of lore dump that ultimately ends up with Blackbeard getting all 4 poneglyphs at the same time as Luffy. Shanks doesn't have to die and could be captured along with Garp and his crew. Blackbeard now has attacked both of Luffy's brothers, his father, his grandfather, and now his idol. Along with this Blackbeard has Pudding for Sanji and Yasopp for Usopp. Blackbeard is also the kind of person who may get his hands on the people the other crew members love (Nojiko, Kureha, Iceberg, etc.) for an advantage.

Mind you while all this is happening he could also set up the schism between the marines/Akainu and Gorosei/celestial dragons that would set up the final conflict while maybe having the Revs confront the God's knights

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Elbaf has the best chance of being the next Skypiea, thematically.
A unique adventure of its own. And I think it will happen after WG war.
And I doubt many side factions will be present, not even Red-Hair Pirates.

What you described Elbaf as, Mariejois will most likely be that instead.
A place where all the factions gather together. An arc that also parallels Skypiea but also Marineford war.
And it is most likely going to happen right after Egghead when Elders accept Blackbeard's request to become King.

A place where all the factions gather together. An arc that also parallels Skypiea but also Marineford war.
And it is most likely going to happen right after Egghead when Elders accept Blackbeard's request to become King.
Totally agree with this, i also believe Elbaf is gonna be it's own Arc at the very end & it's gonna focus on SHs instead of other Factions, Oda can't focus on both SHs & Others at same time, hence why Mary Geoise Battle Royale is needed to deal with everything Political & resolve every Sub-Plot, only leaving SHs vs Final Villain (Story's Enel) in Elbaf (Where Oda also gets to focus on Vikings Culture, the main reason He wanted to draw this Manga in first place), which won't be about deciding World Power System, it's gonna be about who uses One Piece Treasure

As Oda said:

And finally, regarding the One Piece source material in 2023,
it’ll be a type of story that will have you going “No way!!
That person and that person are gonna be fighting?!”
If I were to give it a descriptive title, I’d call it a
‘Great Battle Royale’!! I hope no one dies~!!”

So imo, Wano was "Power" Themed Saga about Oda's Own Culture (Japan)
Mary Geoise is "Wealth" Themed Saga about Battle Royale between every single Faction left (Ultimate Showdown)
Elbaf is "Fame" Themed Saga which gonna only focus on SHs & Vikings Culture (Oda's Main Reason for drawing this Manga)

Personally this is ~50/50 to me. I can definitely still see Elbaf being its own isolated, adventurous arc that really focuses on the crew one last time. Ultimately to me, it depends on where Oda decides to place the 4th Poneglyph and the fight over it. It can just as likely be after Elbaf than on it.

Egghead is 40 chapters but it progressed the plot more than the 400 chapters before it.
If anything Egghead is proof that any Arc rightnow will be in a totally different pace, as Egghead is.
The longest Arc of this final Saga will obviously be the final war and not Elbaph.

Blackbeard, Shanks and Cross Guild will not be in Elbaf
If you read what I said in the OP, you can see how its very possible all of them can be in Elbaf.

Anyway, you can take everything I said and just push it to the island after if you dont agree with the location. The 4th Poneglyph War will involve the 4 Yonko, their fleets and the Burned Man, and considering Blackbeard has Garp and Pudding captured and Kuzan, it lends credence to the Marines/Sword and BMP being involved in that conflict.

By that point, you are just including everything I said above sans the Elbaf Inhabitants

Egghead is 40 chapters but it progressed the plot more than the 400 chapters before it.
If anything Egghead is proof that any Arc rightnow will be in a totally different pace, as Egghead is.
The longest Arc of this final Saga will obviously be the final war and not Elbaph.
Sigh....firstly we are assuming that a "final war" with the WG is even the thing Oda is talking about. Secondly, all of this can just be one in the same. The 4th Poneglyph fight, the fight for one piece, the fight against the WG, just different tiers of the same conflict through different arcs.

Hell, consider Egghead the beginning of it. It tracts with Oda's comments about putting them in a world scale conflict. Luffy and crew are fighting an Admiral and Gorosei over assets the WG needs for their weapon and things they want to get rid of. The conflicts wont just magically stop after this arc.

We KNOW thole Yonko will fight over an RP We have comments from Ryokugyuu saying the Marines will fight the Yonko. These are facts in the story, stated by characters and set up by Oda.

If you read what I said in the OP, you can see how its very possible all of them can be in Elbaf.

Anyway, you can take everything I said and just push it to the island after if you dont agree with the location. The 4th Poneglyph War will involve the 4 Yonko, their fleets and the Burned Man, and considering Blackbeard has Garp and Pudding captured and Kuzan, it lends credence to the Marines/Sword and BMP being involved in that conflict.

By that point, you are just including everything I said above sans the Elbaf Inhabitants
Though there's is a very high chance that Cross guild will not fight for the PG as Buggy said, and reach laugh tale through sheer luck.

I don't know if Cross guild itself is reaching laugh tale.

But buggy is definitely setting foot there, that's the whole point of his motivation, he wants to go there.