Future Events What makes people so sure there will be an Elbaf arc ?

I'm not sure why people think another "Zou" style arc is happening lol, at least with Elbaf. It's the only arc of its kind pretty much in the whole series. We can't count early arcs before Alabasta because they were all that small fundamentally. I guess the closest thing was LRLL since it set up CP-9 in a way, but that arc was mainly used as a silly side arc to establish some more pirate shenanigans.

Also, Zou always was a pitstop. Law only mentioned that island because it was where they were supposed to meet Bepo. Then it became Kinemons goal too.

Elbaf is a heavily forshadowed arc with likely multiple plotlines converging. Nothing ridiculous like Wano, but it could be a 60-100 chapter arc depending on what Oda ends up achieving achieving it.
Post automatically merged:

I want to add an element to this topic: people always refers to Elbaf as an island,or a country,but actually,some time ago i read an analysis that noticed that,every time Elbaf was nominated in the manga,it was called "the VILLAGE of Elbaf",and never "the country of Elbaf". So,i think Elbaf might actually be just a village in the country of the giants,but not the only village of the country of the giants. Another example is Sauro,the marine friend of Robin. He says "I am not a barbarian like the ones of the village of Elbaf",this is another hint to the fact that Elbaf might be the village of the pirates,while there might be other villages with different characteristics.
This is half the reason I think government facilities like Vegapunk's exist on the island. Its a good way to tie the Gigantification stuff into the same plot so we dont have to build it up again at a separate plotline

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not sure why people think another "Zou" style arc is happening lol, at least with Elbaf. It's the only arc of its kind pretty much in the whole series. We can't count early arcs before Alabasta because they were all that small fundamentally.

Also, Zou always was a pitstop. Law only mentioned that island because it was where they were supposed to meet Bepo. Then it became Kinemons goal too.

Elbaf is a heavily forshadowed arc with likely multiple plotlines converging. Nothing ridiculous like Elbaf, but it could be a 60-100 chapter arc depending on what Oda ends up achieving achieving it.

This is half the reason I think government facilities like Vegapunk's exist on the island. Its a good way to tie the Gigantification stuff into the same plot so we dont have to build it up again at a separate plotline
Nah If big mom falls here then it has no reason to be a long arc (especially if shanks ain't involved either) have the stuff with the giants ussop give us some lore maybe the last rp.
Then set up lodestar and the road to raftel.

Was it forshadowed ? Most people's reasoning is that will be Big mom downfall arc‚ but why won't she fall in Wano ? That would be her 3rd straight arc ( 2 of them just for her )

Was there any foreshadowing of there being an Elbaf arc ? Even though we know Elbaf since the Alabasta arc‚ it never had that importance as when Wano is first mentioned at Thriller Bark
Honestly i haven't a fucking clue... headcanon ig

Nah If big mom falls here then it has no reason to be a long arc (especially if shanks ain't involved either) have the stuff with the giants ussop give us some lore maybe the last rp.
Then set up lodestar and the road to raftel.
This has nothing to do with Big Mom lol. You guys are assuming the island only has to do with Big Mom

If BM falls here or doesn't, you won't mean she HAS to play a major factor into the main basis of the arc. If it's Vegapunk or Loki centric or focuses on Shanks or Blackbeard, that has nothing to do with Linlin

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This has nothing to do with Big Mom lol. You guys are assuming the island only has to do with Big Mom

If BM falls here or doesn't won't play a major factor into the main basis of the arc. If it's Vegapunk or Loki centric or focuses on Shanks or Blackbeard, that has nothing to do with Linlin
It won't involve bb and I already spoke about shanks.
Elbaf is not affiliated with the wg so why would it be Vegapunk focus. And just loki doesn't constitute 100 plus chapter

It won't involve bb and I already spoke about shanks.
Elbaf is not affiliated with the wg so why would it be Vegapunk focus. And just loki doesn't constitute 100 plus chapter
This is virtually all an assumption though lol

- you don't know it doesn't have anything to do with the WG, it's not isolated like Wano.

- you don't know if Vegapunk's facility is there, which unironically was made after he abandoned Punk Hazard and its Gigantification projects

- you don't know if Loki is good or bad

- you don't know if Blackbeard or Shanks or Big Mom won't be involved

- you don't know if the Revolutionaries or Bonney or Kuma or Urogue will be involved

- you have no idea how deep the island will go into One Piece world lore, ala its Tree that is bafflingly huge. Red Line (the great red serpent), God Elbaf, etc etc etc

- you don't know where the 4th Road Poneglyph is.

- you have no idea how big the plotline can be.

You simply don't know. Same with me. It's all a guess, but its an odd thought process that we are assuming it will be a "small" arc when Zou is literally the only "small" arc in the New World. It's a heavily central island to Usopp's entire character. It won't be "short"

That's based on what we think we know.

Loki was pissed when Lola didn't marry him. He rejected Big Mom's alliance offer. They are strong enough that even she doesn't fuck with them. That temperament may be trouble. On top of that, who knows who also gets involved in the arc.

Vegapunk/SSG/CP0, Revolutionaries, Underworld, Shanks/Blackbeard etc are all viable candidates to be involved.
I doubt they'll fight because of fricking Lola lol. I see Elbaf as a Zou arc, then we get the Vegapunk arc in that Emerald Island place

I'm not sure why people think another "Zou" style arc is happening lol, at least with Elbaf. It's the only arc of its kind pretty much in the whole series. We can't count early arcs before Alabasta because they were all that small fundamentally. I guess the closest thing was LRLL since it set up CP-9 in a way, but that arc was mainly used as a silly side arc to establish some more pirate shenanigans.
Nah...Jaya was a Zou arc.

Oda has already given a lot of inos about Elbaf, first of all he teased since Little Garden, then the giants at Enies lobby amd of course Usopp who wants to visit it. Then "recently" we get the silohuette of the island with a giant tree in the middle (reference to Ygrdrasil most likely) then there is Lola who was promised to the prince of giants Loki, BM who has beef woth giants (and we are also shown kid BM trash the 2 elders of the country). There are a lot more infos and teasing about Elbaf than any other island (Wano is happening). So an Elbaf arc is almost a sure bet, then we will most likely have a rescue Sabo-Marijoa arc and of course a Raftel arc.

It'll probably be another Zou arc with no conflict. The SHs and the Giants will most defintely be friends. They both hate the Memester, and the SHs are friends with maany giants in the series. Including the Great Brogy and Dorry. I highly doubt it will be a fighting arc. Perhaps this is the arc where the Red Hair Pirates and the SHs meet each other. And Luffy potentially returns the Hat. (Ofcourse gets it back tho).
Big mom haters will be suffering from have linlin in a 3 arc

long life mama, she’s a BLEACH TO HER HATERS ! Drink all of it baby !

I doubt they'll fight because of fricking Lola lol. I see Elbaf as a Zou arc, then we get the Vegapunk arc in that Emerald Island place

Nah...Jaya was a Zou arc.
Ugh. Bro. You take my words too literally. I'm describing Loki's character. If he was mad because he couldn't marry Lola, that's a measure of his character and he might be not that good. That was the whole point of that comment. You are also thinking Vegapunk and Elbaf HAVE to be separate things. There's nothing stopping Oda from combining both plotlines into a bigger arc. The arc could be half Kuma/Bonney/SSG/Revo and the other half could be 4th RP/Adventure/Giant/Usopp plotlines.

There's no telling how the arc would go down.

Again, you are referencing an arc that happened 16 years ago lol. Jaya wasn't a forshadowed arc with multiple plotlines tied to it. Jaya was essentially tied to Skypiea entirely too. It was central to the plotline. That's why the Zou argument is dumb because is the same thing. It set up WCI and Wano. Its part of a larger storyline and not isolated.

I could see another island setting up Elbaf, I can't see Lebanon setting up another island

Ugh. Bro. You take my words too literally. I'm describing Loki's character. If he was mad because he couldn't marry Lola, that's a measure of his character and he might be not that good. That was the whole point of that comment. You are also thinking Vegapunk and Elbaf HAVE to be separate things. There's nothing stopping Oda from combining both plotlines into a bigger arc. The arc could be half Kuma/Bonney/SSG/Revo and the other half could be 4th RP/Adventure/Giant/Usopp plotlines.

There's no telling how the arc would go down.

Again, you are referencing an arc that happened 16 years ago lol. Jaya wasn't a forshadowed arc with multiple plotlines tied to it. Jaya was essentially tied to Skypiea entirely too. It was central to the plotline. That's why the Zou argument is dumb because is the same thing. It set up WCI and Wano. Its part of a larger storyline and not isolated.

I could see another island setting up Elbaf, I can't see Lebanon setting up another island
You asked for an arc that wasnt before Alabasta. I presented it to you....:kayneshrug: