Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly remembered it myself until you posted that. I did a quick search and ended up with this.

Apparently the main character and his mortal rival were born to the gourmet gods 500 years ago and their mother the chef goddess set them out to sea and they somehow ended up outside of time for reasons that don't make much sense to me and they were adopted in the future.

fleetwat
Let’s not forget Natsu and Zeref were brothers born hundreds of years ago but Natsu got sent into the future due to the dragon portal

They probably didn’t intend them to be weapons. If Joyboy is like Luffy; why would Oden be so certain that Joyboy would want Pluton when he returns if it’s just a weapon filled battleship.
It makes sense. Maybe Pluton was simply Joy Boy's super giant pirate ship which needed to be stupidly huge, powerful and durable to carry his gigantic robot and elephant buddies around, along with whatever else he had on his crew. Shirahoshi's ancestress may have just been a giant mermaid who was a member of his crew too. And whatever Uranus is, it's likely something Joy Boy cared about too but because of its huge size or strength, its treated as a weapon.

lol, I didn't remember that at all, must have blocked it as shit writing
Judging from what I'm currently reading, its freaking awful. They're riding around in a giant clam, Toriko goes bald and grows an ugly unibrow for some reason and even the final godly ingredient they're all fighting over is revealed to just be a fatass frog. No wonder I had this memory holed.:josad:

It makes sense. Maybe Pluton was simply Joy Boy's super giant pirate ship which needed to be stupidly huge, powerful and durable to carry his gigantic robot and elephant buddies around, along with whatever else he had on his crew. Shirahoshi's ancestress may have just been a giant mermaid who was a member of his crew too. And whatever Uranus is, it's likely something Joy Boy cared about too but because of its huge size or strength, it’s treated as a weapon.
I feel like Joyboys dream was simply to allow the people of the world to freely sail the seas as such the three great weapons were designed to allow that:
1. Poseidon to calm the sea kings so that there’s no danger from them
2. Pluton to carve a hole through the red line so that the seas can be connected
3. Uranus to pull the rubble from the hole into the White Sea above

However, the twenty kingdoms saw these could be weapons. If Pluton can break the red line, why can’t it break an island. If Uranus can pull something into to the White Sea, why can’t it push something to the bottom of the blue sea.

Shit like this. It’s like Tom said, a ship isn’t good or bad. It’s whoever uses it

Judging from what I'm currently reading, its freaking awful. They're riding around in a giant clam, Toriko goes bald and grows an ugly unibrow for some reason and even the final godly ingredient they're all fighting over is revealed to just be a fatass frog. No wonder I had this memory holed.:josad:
I remember the ending being extremely rushed and unsatisfying, with insanely huge power leaps from Toriko and his friends

Status
Not open for further replies.