Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
let's start with Luka, to chillax to be scum
Yoho, we were vibing together, I townread him right away, he was way too relax to be scum
and Gad, I sense a strong townrole towards the end but phase ended before I had time to change vote

No deal
Did you actually town read these people in the thread?

@Dr_Professor83 Luka has claimed, I'm just getting his actions now.

+ Flower

I think this is my PoE

I took Yasheen out. Newbie town vibes weakly. Not in the first round of PoE for me.

Ripped could be moved out of there depending on flips and several of these people (Juliet/Luka etc) have poor equity which is good for solving.

This is also with a bias to expecting Polar is probably scum with someone like Neeko out.

I’d weakly lean town on Xenos for how he went on Gad. Don’t think he’s got much bite as scum. And Reloaded did help tie the wagon

+ Flower

I think this is my PoE

I took Yasheen out. Newbie town vibes weakly. Not in the first round of PoE for me.

Ripped could be moved out of there depending on flips and several of these people (Juliet/Luka etc) have poor equity which is good for solving.

This is also with a bias to expecting Polar is probably scum with someone like Neeko out.

I’d weakly lean town on Xenos for how he went on Gad. Don’t think he’s got much bite as scum. And Reloaded did help tie the wagon
juliet wouldn't visit me day 1 if she was scum, so i lean town more towny after she claimed it today. i was already reading her town from before.

There is no action with 2 ??? in the WU @Ratchet so whatever Bus Drive Ultra mentioned must have failed.

Psycho Cut was used on ???
Memento was used on ???
Inferno was used on ???, ??? and ???
V-create was used on ???
Extreme Speed was activated
Copycat was used on ???
Curse was used on ???
Night Slash was used on ???
Haze was used on ???
Disable was used on ???
Ally Switch was used on ???
Ember was used on ???