Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
OR ya know

maybe Yo Tan Wa lied to save Polar
Very unlikely. Polar is soon to be lynched anyway, YTW gains nothing by tying himself to that slot. It's not the kind of brazen play he does as scum, it's just self-defeating. YTW will have to claim his mech at some point, so if that doesn't stand up we can revisit this assumption, but for the time being he can be safely filled away as "probably not scum". Please think holistically Psychic, scum here are cowards.

Very unlikely. Polar is soon to be lynched anyway, YTW gains nothing by tying himself to that slot. It's not the kind of brazen play he does as scum, it's just self-defeating. YTW will have to claim his mech at some point, so if that doesn't stand up we can revisit this assumption, but for the time being he can be safely filled away as "probably not scum". Please think holistically Psychic, scum here are cowards.
No there's a way this can check out as him being his team mate Not gonna elaborate until yo ton claims

Ratchet

No there's a way this can check out as him being his team mate Not gonna elaborate until yo ton claims
You're not adding anything to my post - I said he needs to claim. If the mech is horseshit then we will be able to tell sooner or later. It's an assumption made *for the time being*, I think I was rather clear on that.

*sigh*

Psychic there is nothing here for me to respond to. It's just you picking up posts I've made and ascribing a scum motivation to them. You don't need to worry about solving me, you can take that for what you will.

Town reading someone is not pocketing them. It's just me town reading them. Probably correctly.
Or incorrectly like you did with Gad and Yoho and possibly Luka too

Ratchet

Or incorrectly like you did with Gad and Yoho and possibly Luka too
Yes I am not claiming to have played a good game Psychic. Hence my change of tack today. It's far better for me to focus on finding some town reads I can trust when my scum reads are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.