Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Question is, is it worth getting g Yo Tan to claim his results, or get Melkor to claim first and then have him claim. YTW could be immune to manipulation etc. Think I want Melkor to claim anyway.

Whirlpool is my Jail.
Rain Dance the Event.

Then I have a Damp Passive, Water Spout Active, Acid Armour Active and Absorb active.
Damp Passive prevents me from being blocked/crushed.

Water Spout is a cyclical rc.

Absorb lets me use dead players' abilities (1-shot at random)

Acid Armour protects me.

Now, Lultra incoming.
Summons an Event to win a Pokemon from the host. I don't have more info.

Uh, I mean Town. Prof town, not scum. Don't think he opens like this as scum, where he says how he's not interested in playing etc.
Here. ratchet trying to pocket his bestie, because why would scum ratchet ever not want to pocket his follower?
Think Ultra might be town.
Noted for trying to pocket a town leader
Prof has no read on me...

Worse than death /forgotten
Worse than forgotten /ignored

Look how conceited Ratchet is as he toys with Prof. That shows his confidence at him thinking he'll be able to fool us all, lol.
As it's star wars day

DO NOT ask questions, such as "why are you Palpatine here".
Here ratchet is fully showing his tail, the cockiness. He's basically showing us he's Palpatine and that he's going to get away with it just like Palpatine did.
So far I have Gad, Luka and Yoho as possible scum. I'm expecting about 8 non-town in this game, which if I include Waifubro in there, I need to find another 4. From the rest, Pot, Psylocke, Orca, Xenos are probably where I'd start. Not sure what to make of Juliet so far, sort of inbetween on her.
Gad, Luka and Yoho were my main townreads. Sorry was too late to change my vote from Gad to Polar yesterday.
Thanks for letting us know that Blue, Pot, Orca and Xenos are town.
Only thing that works for Gad is Ultra said he was "probably scum", and Ultra is always wrong on Gad. Unironically tho.
You know Ultra is always wrong on Gad, which makes Gad town but the reason you push so hard on him because you knew that he was a power role and because this was the direction everyone else was going, easy lynch, right?

I see right through you Ratchet kun.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Here. ratchet trying to pocket his bestie, because why would scum ratchet ever not want to pocket his follower?

Noted for trying to pocket a town leader

Look how conceited Ratchet is as he toys with Prof. That shows his confidence at him thinking he'll be able to fool us all, lol.

Here ratchet is fully showing his tail, the cockiness. He's basically showing us he's Palpatine and that he's going to get away with it just like Palpatine did.

Gad, Luka and Yoho were my main townreads. Sorry was too late to change my vote from Gad to Polar yesterday.
Thanks for letting us know that Blue, Pot, Orca and Xenos are town.

You know Ultra is always wrong on Gad, which makes Gad town but the reason you push so hard on him because you knew that he was a power role and because this was the direction everyone else was going, easy lynch, right?

I see right through you Ratchet kun.
*sigh*

Psychic there is nothing here for me to respond to. It's just you picking up posts I've made and ascribing a scum motivation to them. You don't need to worry about solving me, you can take that for what you will.

Town reading someone is not pocketing them. It's just me town reading them. Probably correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.