Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight. I asked him.

Also, because I need to address this (not to you Prof), I am not "low energy", I'm just reserved. My main push flipped town and another push I liked also was town. I know when I need to step back and let other people lead. That's what I'm doing now. Doesn't make me scum for it @Ultra!
Yes it does. We all know scum ratchet loves pushing on townies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes it does. We all know scum ratchet loves pushing on townies.
I appreciate the vote of confidence in my abilities Psychic but I am wrong from time to time. I mean if you want I can keep aggressively pushing players but if my read is off that's going to be more harmful than not. I'm perfectly happy playing support if that's where I'm best suited this game.

But why. I'm not going to die any time soon and we ha e two clear leads already. I mean I don't mind getting it, but sharing it to the thread... I dunno. He said he can Mason another person, so maybe he can Mason you. Then you can do it and I can be lazy.

@Luka
If Luka claimed a masonizer ability then why did you still suspect him? Masonizer should be a town ability.

[
How do I bet, first battle you win, again you do then Naomi wins the 3rd one.

Announcement:

Pokemon Showdown Battles between host and players

The first player that quotes me and wants to fight me in Pokemon Showdown will become elligible.

The next 5 will become elligible to join this tourney as betters. The betters will bet on how many best of 3 games I or my opponent will win. The one with the highest amount of correct bets will be the winner. In the event of a tie I will RNG the winner.​

I’m so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.