Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna happen, this stuff is kosher here

She's said very desperate/ATE things as cornered scum just fyi so take it with a grain of salt. Made me feel like a proper abuser last time I lyncher her here as scum
You can bet on your alignment here lol?

In that case I bet you all the money in my bank account and also will deactivate all my accounts on every forum and discord too if I'm scum

See how that works?

But yeah either way she should go for being such a baby

vote lynch: flower

Damp Passive prevents me from being blocked/crushed.

Water Spout is a cyclical rc.

Absorb lets me use dead players' abilities (1-shot at random)

Acid Armour protects me.

Now, Lultra incoming.

You can bet on your alignment here lol?

In that case I bet you all the money in my bank account and also will deactivate all my accounts on every forum and discord too if I'm scum

See how that works?

But yeah either way she should go for being such a baby

vote lynch: flower
Nobody cares about alignment bets people have done worse and gone unpunished

Some gaywad here beat me in lylo as scum because he bet on his friendship with Prof, who then voted against me. Then he basically told prof to suck his cock and absconded with victory

Being allowed to bet on your alignment fundamentally cucks scum unfairly and shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances. Ranked or otherwise, it's massively against the spirit of the game and should be punished. Least surprising that it's coming from Flower who finds ways to cheat all the time

Nobody cares about alignment bets people have done worse and gone unpunished

Some gaywad here beat me in lylo as scum because he bet on his friendship with Prof, who then voted against me. Then he basically told prof to suck his cock and absconded with victory
It's gay as fuck and makes me not want to play tbh

Being allowed to bet on your alignment fundamentally cucks scum unfairly and shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances. Ranked or otherwise, it's massively against the spirit of the game and should be punished. Least surprising that it's coming from Flower who finds ways to cheat all the time
Alignment bets are completely NAI for me. I've intentionally made two of those as scum in the past. It's not cheating when this doesn't and shouldn't affect how players read me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He just mustered up the courage to vote her. Proud of this wee lad.
Actually I think he's scummy.

For starters, I'm not seated by your case on Flower. I don't think anything you've brought up is something that she only does as scum - your argument amounts to "she did something similar as scum in this game so she's scum here too". I don't think this is terribly unfair, mind, the expectation that she full claims easily is a fair one, but I've seen her not full claim in games here before as town, so it's not a reliable way to read her. That's why I don't have you as scum, just having a poor game (in terms of reading her).

Enter Pot. He finds an excuse to plop his vote down without ever actually giving an opinion on whether or not *he* finds Flower scummy. He defers to "Ultra's case" to argue his points for him without even really talking about the case, there is no "oh that's a good point". So I think he's using it as a talking point to both get himself into the game, and gamble on a wagon without trying to attach himself to it.

Kiku was similar in this regard but they're not the same player - I don't think Kiku generally needs much convincing to vote Flower, so it's more in character. So between them all I would say Pot/Luka look the worst from Flower's voters.

@Flower You have a sizeable wagon so you should probably full claim. No gain from being stubborn here, if it's clearing we have several good directions to pick up from here too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
tbf its not a problem if they do it as scum as well. makes it ineffective

For starters, I'm not seated by your case on Flower. I don't think anything you've brought up is something that she only does as scum - your argument amounts to "she did something similar as scum in this game so she's scum here too". I don't think this is terribly unfair, mind, the expectation that she full claims easily is a fair one, but I've seen her not full claim in games here before as town, so it's not a reliable way to read her. That's why I don't have you as scum, just having a poor game (in terms of reading her).

Enter Pot. He finds an excuse to plop his vote down without ever actually giving an opinion on whether or not *he* finds Flower scummy. He defers to "Ultra's case" to argue his points for him without even really talking about the case, there is no "oh that's a good point". So I think he's using it as a talking point to both get himself into the game, and gamble on a wagon without trying to attach himself to it.

Kiku was similar in this regard but they're not the same player - I don't think Kiku generally needs much convincing to vote Flower, so it's more in character. So between them all I would say Pot/Luka look the worst from Flower's voters.

@Flower You have a sizeable wagon so you should probably full claim. No gain from being stubborn here, if it's clearing we have several good directions to pick up from here too.
This seems fair given your premise, I basically gave him a layup

Emil

Certified Memelord

maybe i treated u too harshly

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think I've made that clear imo

That's a good way to put it lmao, it hurts my heart to do so but I need to listen to my thoughts and instincts more
Please pull up the posts where you made it clear, before you voted.

Because what I see Pot is you working your way up to voting her by leaning on a case that you haven't even commented on - you think what Ultra brought up is scum-indicative for her, with your knowledge of how she plays? Which parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.