Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Dr_Professor83 I don't think solving Luka purely through his actions is going to be very productive. On face value I struggle to accept the claim, particularly burning a one shot cop on a player he had at the top of his secondary town list. Ultimately though, it's just going to boil down to he said/she said. Just where I'm at with it, he's probably not going to be lynched today.

Common sense says you claim you can destroy someone’s next action. Not role block them if that’s what the ability says when you know you need to be specific
It's a roleblock though? Like, it is a roleblock- so, I said it was a roleblock.
Noted for the future but I can't see how I'm to blame for this, and attempting to blame me for this is just being stubborn. Sorry
@Naomi
Due to message delay I'll answer here, no; last night

I don’t care what you want lol (no offense)

I’ve found more scum off equity than anything else. And most of the equity in that pile is off of who doesn’t make good teams together
So let's say both Melkor and Polar flip scum, which of the other players in the poe you listed you would remove and who would you keep in poe?

I don’t mean to be mean, but like, I tried to prime you to be careful. So now I have to pick between you were not careful despite my warning or you’re just scum who backtracked to match the mech against you better

@Dr_Professor83 I don't think solving Luka purely through his actions is going to be very productive. On face value I struggle to accept the claim, particularly burning a one shot cop on a player he had at the top of his secondary town list. Ultimately though, it's just going to boil down to he said/she said. Just where I'm at with it, he's probably not going to be lynched today.
It’s moot here. If he’s town, it’s negligence.

I lean scum still besides. He’s not my choice for today or even tomorrow’s lynch as it stands. But I wanted it out there to see if he could get caught on some circumstancal mech to add icing to the read

Status
Not open for further replies.