[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me really wants to be culted but only if we’re super off on PoE and scum isn’t getting kicked in rn

So hopefully I keep scum ratchet around long enough to grab me up

I worked on my poe solve in a world if both Polar and Melkor are scum and I am left with a poe of Pot, Ratchet, Red Night, Orca, Luka, Alwaysmind, xenos, Emil, Yasheen

My poe is a little bit different from Prof and we have 3 different players.

I worked on my poe solve in a world if both Polar and Melkor are scum and I am left with a poe of Pot, Ratchet, Red Night, Orca, Luka, Alwaysmind, xenos, Emil, Yasheen

melkor play right now is reminding me of his scum play from previous game. red night and reloaded both popped up, around time i claimed action. so shows lurking.

I’m not married to Emil & Yasheen not being in, but I think Ekko’s complaints on the set up seem like something you’re more likely to say as town than express openly as scum lol.

Yasheen is just vibe. Orca is also not in for me on vibe, I think he is more trolly as scum.

What’s the 3 you have out of yours out for? (I’d have to recheck my PoE I know you don’t have you obv or Cal (who even for me I think quickly gets taken out if we’re going in a good direction. Reloaded 3rd then so what’s he out of yours for?)

Status
Not open for further replies.