Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I kind of liked his town early but besides helping gank Flower (who if scum he def looks good for but she probably not scum with AtE), he’s doing *checks notes* … nothing

Except I see he liked this post so he lurking lol
Ye I'm kinda ridin waves with trusted fellas reads rn

Main thing I'm curious about is if Yo's mech is on Melkor or if the bus drive was successful, from what I understand it seems like it wasn't right?

I’m not married to Emil & Yasheen not being in, but I think Ekko’s complaints on the set up seem like something you’re more likely to say as town than express openly as scum lol.

Yasheen is just vibe. Orca is also not in for me on vibe, I think he is more trolly as scum.

What’s the 3 you have out of yours out for? (I’d have to recheck my PoE I know you don’t have you obv or Cal (who even for me I think quickly gets taken out if we’re going in a good direction. Reloaded 3rd then so what’s he out of yours for?)
Ekko will not be my first choice I would look into. I had him as maybe town on day 1 and I am not confident on my read on him.

Same thing with Yasheen I also won't be looking at him first and I can definitely see the play coming from a newb town.

I checked again to compare and I made a mistake. It was 4 different players we had on poe and the 4 players I put that were different from yours were Ratchet, Orca, Emil, Yasheen. I remember you put Neeko, Cal, and Reloaded and I didn't put them in my poe.

Ye I'm kinda ridin waves with trusted fellas reads rn

Main thing I'm curious about is if Yo's mech is on Melkor or if the bus drive was successful, from what I understand it seems like it wasn't right?
Idk yet lol. I mean if he’s got a guilty I tend to think Flower probably not AtEing this particular way as scum. But it’s not impossible. She has AtE’d hard lately as scum and bragged about it. But I think the tone is different

Ekko will not be my first choice I would look into. I had him as maybe town on day 1 and I am not confident on my read on him.

Same thing with Yasheen I also won't be looking at him first and I can definitely see the play coming from a newb town.

I checked again to compare and I made a mistake. It was 4 different players we had on poe and the 4 players I put that were different from yours were Ratchet, Orca, Emil, Yasheen. I remember you put Neeko, Cal, and Reloaded and I didn't put them in my poe.
I didn’t put Neeko but I did have Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.