[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to post nothing but sheer game related content that totally isn't spam for the purpose of acquiring fug

I think Ekko is town because he is wingmanning me without doing anything else. Good enough

I think Pot Goblin could go either way, think Ratchet made a decent point about them siding against Flower over Gad but when I needed him most he vanished. So he can stay in gray for now

Slowbro was planning on taking it easy. I wonder what I could talk about that Fuji wouldn't constitute as spam without doing any gay solving.

Oh I got it I'll claim

Ok I'm slowbro survivor Indi

My main wincon is to live to Day 5. However if my bulletproof vest is triggered I'll gain a savage wincon and have to lynch Giovanni and Two townies to win

I'm gonna pull a Luka here and say I'm the most clear player of being Serial since I have sincerely attempted to hard claim Indi twice. Not even Prof has tried to do that this game.

Hmmmmmmm

By the way I'm cult immune so don't bother trying anything.

On top of this I have an ability called [Amnesia] which allows me to forget everything that happened to me in a night phase and delay it by one cycle

I liked it better when Ultra was not posting. That way I didn't have to see the Ultra vs Naomi and Ultra vs Flower.
I don't know why I'm always the bad guy here. I got slandered and my role was basically robbed for no reason lol, sometimes it's really not my fault. Just because I'm not crying all the damn time doesn't mean I ain't a victim here.

Flowa and Naomi keep getting away with this shit because they cry out in pain as they strike you. Girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.