Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
that means polar copied her pokemon's ability and used it on you instead
they must of block Flower before she could use it
hmmmmmm
That’s a lot of assumptions to climb to that

Flower says “I sent RC to Polar and nothing happened and my ability didn’t show up” when the ability did show up. Then I got told I’m role crushed. And I said it must have hit me. And she said it couldn’t bc her ability didn’t show up and she can’t be redirected.

then I went and pointed to the write up with the ability that’s the same name as hers and called it a scum ability and she never said anything.

Also, Polar pretty much proved he copied Naomi not Flower by using Naomi’s abilities

Flower says “I sent RC to Polar and nothing happened and my ability didn’t show up” when the ability did show up. Then I got told I’m role crushed. And I said it must have hit me. And she said it couldn’t bc her ability didn’t show up and she can’t be redirected.

then I went and pointed to the write up with the ability that’s the same name as hers and called it a scum ability and she never said anything.

Also, Polar pretty much proved he copied Naomi not Flower by using Naomi’s abilities
:saturn:

Later, i will try to catch up.

flower is correct, she couldn't target polar.

i saw him use my ability this phase, so rc went no where.

The benefit of the doubt is she didn’t see it show up. But I went and quoted it and told everyone this ability is from scum bc it’s what got me. When she was right there posting right at the same time.

And she still didn’t say “Oh wait no that’s mine”

And she says she can’t be redirected (even tho it wasn’t in her original claim unless I’m blind)

It requires
- her ability randomly not showing up
- her forgetting or deciding not to claim her redirect immunity when she full claimed
- someone else to have used an ability with the same name and effect as hers
- her not seeing it in WU (even when she’s expecting and waiting for her action in WU) and not seeing me calling it a scum ability and quoting it

Or
- it requires most of that but instead someone went through her redirect immunity vs someone else having the same one

-

On AtE I’d lean town. I also know she’s been leaning into that hard as scum and bragging on it lately so not 100%. If it was anyone else I’d be locking them scum already for all of that

The benefit of the doubt is she didn’t see it show up. But I went and quoted it and told everyone this ability is from scum bc it’s what got me. When she was right there posting right at the same time.

And she still didn’t say “Oh wait no that’s mine”

And she says she can’t be redirected (even tho it wasn’t in her original claim unless I’m blind)

It requires
- her ability randomly not showing up
- her forgetting or deciding not to claim her redirect immunity when she full claimed
- someone else to have used an ability with the same name and effect as hers
- her not seeing it in WU (even when she’s expecting and waiting for her action in WU) and not seeing me calling it a scum ability and quoting it

Or
- it requires most of that but instead someone went through her redirect immunity vs someone else having the same one

-

On AtE I’d lean town. I also know she’s been leaning into that hard as scum and bragging on it lately so not 100%. If it was anyone else I’d be locking them scum already for all of that
why would she let scum know she immune redirect, means they wasted a action on her lol.

actually Flower's role seem too op, what do you guys think about her being a hostile indie?
I don’t see why as hostile indie she actually uses her shit on me in a way that can be traced back to her.

Like, was day crushing me that important in this situation to a lone wolf with a serial or savage wincon? Probably not I feel

As scum you can take an action like that that benefits the team and scum are more likely to just throw out harmful actions I feel

If I’m a hostile indie I’m chilling and precision striking when I need to do something for the more specific con

Status
Not open for further replies.