Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, this game is ruined for me now. I‘m just gonna go and coast for the remainder of this game.
Next games I see somebody even remotely entertaining Lultra‘s push on me I will fucking lynch them on the spot. The guy has proven he can‘t read me anymore.

C ya next day.
The game is ruined because someone sus you? Are you fuckin serious? If you can’t handle the game don’t play.

Actualy I’m just gonna lynch you on this fact alone.

This level of crybaby makes me convinced Flower can’t be town. Or if she is I’m done playing with her or even listening to her whine because someone sus her.

Vote lynch Flower

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The game is ruined because someone sus you? Are you fuckin serious? If you can’t handle the game don’t play.

This level of crybaby makes me convinced Flower can’t be town. Or if she is I’m done playing with her or even listening to her whine because someone sus her.

Vote lynch Flower
I don't think she pulls this as scum. Let's save the rest of this extracurricular stuff until after the game.

Vote lynch Flower
Vote Flower.
Vote End Day.

Frankly I'm done with this shit. Lynch me, then, fall flat on your faces and look like absolute clowns afterwards. Looking forward to Lultra's name change.

And please stop rising to this too Flower - let's try and get along and hash out what we need to hash out post-game.
The issue is a certain somebody will keep riling up players against me by them mindlessly sheeping him or me being so tilted I make myself an easy target for a push. And I can't ignore people either. Take it up with that certain somebody and get him to cut it out because else I'm just gonna be a push target forever.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
We getting Polar lynched today?

If so I need one of my assistants to target the man for the scan :absojustice:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The issue is a certain somebody will keep riling up players against me by them mindlessly sheeping him or me being so tilted I make myself an easy target for a push. And I can't ignore people either. Take it up with that certain somebody and get him to cut it out because else I'm just gonna be a push target forever.
If he keeps pushing you in error then eventually he's going to be ignored. And if not then the players who sheep him will need to get good. No reason to let it get any more emotional than that. Just defend what you can, if you think you've made yourself townie enough then it's up to us to be able to see that then.

While I agree there is a level of mean-spiritedness that could be present here, for the most part people just want to play Mafia.

If he keeps pushing you in error then eventually he's going to be ignored. And if not then the players who sheep him will need to get good. No reason to let it get any more emotional than that. Just defend what you can, if you think you've made yourself townie enough then it's up to us to be able to see that then.

While I agree there is a level of mean-spiritedness that could be present here, for the most part people just want to play Mafia.
Vote Polar.

Prif is just Town btw. He probably doesn't fake this level of emotional outrage as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.