Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychic is just Town.
Prof is stupid Town.
Lultra is clown Town.

Cal needs scrutiny. I felt like his post earlier was him trying to get some dirt on Lultra for when I eventually flip Town and he needs to answer for it.
Yeah, his indie survivor doesn’t make sense. Lynch Giovanni and two townies, and we are supposed to think that they are a good guy?
Is this Chucky or Pokemon?
That would also mean that their voting pattern is suspect.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hmm.. is scum Ratcher ever that meek? He usually tries to take charge more day 2. It is day 3 or later when he needs to "reconsider his reads" due to leading mislynches.
Why is it "meek". It's like the concept of not playing like a gorilla is alien to you (the royal you), no wonder town always lose. Too much main character syndrome.

Ultra u think ratchet could be scum?

His posts aren't boring and monotonous like his town posts tend to be
Ratchet scum yes or no

Let's lynch him

You realize Polar is outted right
With 40 hours left in day Ultra refused to give me his thoughts on Ratchet because Polar is outed

If they scum together again it's just a shame they don't have me to carry them to another win this time

Ratchet scum yes or no

Let's lynch him
Is it your usual playstyle to throw potshots at town leaders from the sidelines?

If you think Ultra and Ratchet are wrong on the direction they want to take town, why don't you explain WHY you think they're wrong?

Otherwise it comes off as rather empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.