Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair Oda heavily foreshadowed everything
That aside, it's pretty clear that he is going the same route as Naruto... but Naruto other than Naruto heavily focused on Guy, Kakashi, Obito, Sasuke, Madara...

OP is only wanking Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika so funny so great so nice the best Nika Nika (whether Nika, Joy Boy or Luffy, is the same)
Boring...

It seems to me a Sun gonna show up on Top of where Lulusia was just like Enies Lobby
Makes us wonder if entire Planet's Sun was actually Man-Made as well

Maybe Ancient Kingdom isn't on the Planet
The Planet is on Ancient Kingdom

:shocked:
Post automatically merged:

Well to be fair Oda heavily foreshadowed everything
That aside, it's pretty clear that he is going the same route as Naruto... but Naruto other than Naruto heavily focused on Guy, Kakashi, Obito, Sasuke, Madara...

OP is only wanking Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika Nika so funny so great so nice the best Nika Nika (whether Nika, Joy Boy or Luffy, is the same)
Boring...

Thanks for this, now I can only think about how the endgame could be:

- Rocks D Xebec resurrected somehow or cloned.

- Imu is here.

- Blackbeard is here.

- Nika's nemesis/villain pontentially being Loki or the God of Elbaf himself, in progress.

So, why didn't we even see Imu's and Rocks appearence (even if we think the last one is dead, it's stupid to not show how he looks like)?

Here we go:

There's some bigger plot tied to all of them, the greatest evil of every Era, and now they will probably ally themselves to dominate the world together like a mafia syndicate sharing the cake to dominate on certain points.

- Nika's villain

- Imu

- Rocks D Xebec

- Blackbeard

Casually, there are four seas tho... OR... What if they share esch power for each one?

For example:

- Imu: The World Government.

- Rocks D Xebec: Piracy/underworld.

- Blackbeard: ?

- Nika's villain: ?

Of course, the new heroes would be Luffy, Shanks, Dragon/Sabo, and two more (maybe Kid and Law).

This idea has now grown on me and I think about a certain party/alliance of evil, pure evil.

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Raws are tomorrow, it's fucking Wednesday
No it's not, if you translate the text correctly, it's actually Tuesday.

Thursday is definitely more powerful, though, I think Thursday is the strongest day of the week.

We learn in the chapter that there used to be an 8th Day of the week, but it was erased from history. We see the Forgotten 8th Day in silhouette.

Which Gorosei do you think is best at dancing?

Status
Not open for further replies.