Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the reads you posted earlier fairly aggreable. But i'll add I think I have a fairly strong scum lean at RippedCal at this point.

And I actually think Luka's looking a bit better this cycle than he did the last one.
I'm actually not really sure on that Juliet read anymore. But I'm just gonna trust Naomi on this.

And I actually think Luka's looking a bit better this cycle than he did the last one.
i was going to make a joke about flower and re-evaluating here but decided against it i think its a bit to mean when she's getting a lot of flake this phase
(please tr this post)

This post is garbage though. Almost like me missing or not reading a post at like what, 1 or 2am when I'm tired and in bed is so unbelievable.

Like srsly, fucking get good.
I haven’t read anything else but this is the first one I read. Flower if you are town lose the attitude bc I am going to rip you APART.

You called me a clown and stupid and all kinds of shit when YOU were in the wrong.

So if you’re town own that you’re fucking up and take accountability for once in your life as if you are the one who made a mistake then took a bunch of issue with me and told me to fuck off

I’m gonna shelve the personal shit from here but you’ve gotten real bitchy with me when I’m trying to play this game and I’ve been RIGHT. So don’t come gaslighting me

i think my favorite part of this game is when ratchet was calling me wolf
it was almost playful like, i reccomend other people adopt their demeanor

I haven’t read anything else but this is the first one I read. Flower if you are town lose the attitude bc I am going to rip you APART.

You called me a clown and stupid and all kinds of shit when YOU were in the wrong.

So if you’re town own that you’re fucking up and take accountability for once in your life as if you are the one who made a mistake then took a bunch of issue with me and told me to fuck off

I’m gonna shelve the personal shit from here but you’ve gotten real bitchy with me when I’m trying to play this game and I’ve been RIGHT. So don’t come gaslighting me
Wdym right? I just didn't see my ability showing up. Fuji even told me in PM it showed up which made me notice it in the first place. Your entire point was that I did see it. That was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.