Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
It's a Fuji Pokemon game, I dunno about you guys who want to hate each other but I want to have fun. I want to see epic pokemon battles with Mitch losing again and revives and omega kills and all that jazz.
Well said waifubro

@Fujishiro we miss these from NF era

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Cool. Learn to admit when you also make a mistake and learn to not take shit out on people who aren’t doing anything wrong if you’re having a bad time. Then quit going full AtE to get your way and get mad when someone meets you back equally with it.

You lack accountability. Always have
Already deleted.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Cool. Learn to admit when you also make a mistake and learn to not take shit out on people who aren’t doing anything wrong if you’re having a bad time. Then quit going full AtE to get your way and get mad when someone meets you back equally with it.

You lack accountability. Always have
Chilllllll

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Anyway officially shelved. Sorry. I’ll never be this tilted to speak honestly again lol.

@Flower just make sure your vote is on Polar when you jump out. Don’t be a game thrower at least
I have just the thing to relieving stress. And no it's not meditation lol

I'm not. He ruins every game for me lately because people keep buying his shit despite even reading me correctly previously. How am I supposed to find enjoyment anymore when this guy's entire deal lately is to make me feel like shit?
uhm, the way i tend to view everything, including bad pushes: is as a reaction test. it kind of helps when the person pushing me is either 1. a clown or 2. somebody engaging in a rxn test and kind of no inbetween, it also allows me to live. im 100% not the person for advice on this tho or accept advice on this idt <3
just keep in mind that mafia is a very intense game, as admitted. but at the end of the day its juts a bunc hof people talking on an online forum and calling eachother noobs and "mafia", whatever that means.if a thread ever annoys you take a deep breath and step away
@moderator
this kinda make me laugh
@Ratchet delete this too bestie plz

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
This game is plagued by non players posts

We got like 5 users posting here who aren't playing

If you mean why I think Luka looks better? He seems fairly self reflective on his mistakes, and open about his thoughts.

As scum I think it'd be easier for him to just double down on his vote from last cycle, and try to take advantage of the drama between you and Flower to vote him again. But he hasn't gone back on Flower at all despite that.
No I meant cal. Hence the bolded

Status
Not open for further replies.