Not open for further replies.
> Flower signs up for mafia game
> Tunnels me for no reason when Slowbro is just trying to relax
> Have legitimate grievances with her play
> Cast single vote
> STOP SUSPECTING ME THIS IS RAPE

Lady lawd lady. Walk away from the screen

:milaugh:

Is it your usual playstyle to throw potshots at town leaders from the sidelines?

If you think Ultra and Ratchet are wrong on the direction they want to take town, why don't you explain WHY you think they're wrong?

Otherwise it comes off as rather empty.
I was in agreeance with Ultra yesterday. We tried the lynch the White Bear yesterday but got cucked by Gad voters

I simply don't think his vitriol towards Flower is coming off as authentic, think he'd have cooled it a little if it was genuine but looks like he's leaning into it

I was in agreeance with Ultra yesterday. We tried the lynch the White Bear yesterday but got cucked by Gad voters

I simply don't think his vitriol towards Flower is coming off as authentic, think he'd have cooled it a little if it was genuine but looks like he's leaning into it
Well now my question is why are you supposing the opposite of what I'd be doing here if I was scum

Vote Count 3 Of Day 1
@Fujishiro
I found the rayquazza

How so

I never even come close to doing this shit. Slowbro was just chilling when he had half the votes on him. Ah, Slowbro.
You wanted/tried to get me banned from ranked games and said I was game throwing over and over even though I had a legitimate thought about your play being scum...even though I was on to just about every other scum. Its the same thing with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.