Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your presumption that he hasn't asked himself that question? Seems a bit weird to insist that he can only have arrived at his position by having not thought about something that could be townie from his suspect instead of him having done so and found it wasn't strong enough to sway him from his reservations.
Probably because he didn't really seem to wanna vote Polar until he was obligated to, and then moves on immediately to a different angle which he has a "very strong scum lean" on in about 2 seconds flat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Probably because he didn't really seem to wanna vote Polar until he was obligated to, and then moves on immediately to a different angle which he has a "very strong scum lean" on in about 2 seconds flat
I mean if he is desperately looking for alternatives to Polar Bear to save his buddy, there are clearly better/safer targets than someone who would look pretty good off of Polar's flip. What's his calculus as scum here exactly? I'm not saying he can't be scum, by the way, just that I don't think your argument is a very compelling lead.

I’m at work. But since I’m on my lunch break I’ll try to give a quick reply.

I was just ready for Gad to go so we wouldn’t have to spend another cycle discussing his slot tbh. I get where you’re coming from on Polar. But it’s hard for me to feel any regret seeing the dude also lied about being Pikachu too lol.
When asked about Polar Xenos explains his reasoning for staying on Gad, but doesn't really give his considerations on Polar

Nice. [Vote Lynch Melkor]
Pops in and votes Melkor when Yo Tan announces results, but when Polar had results on him announced earlier, nothing said

[Change Vote: Lynch Polar]

He voted me yesterday as well. Though this time I think he just didn’t like that I didn’t immediately respond to his tag asking me for my top 3 scum reads, and responded to Ultra instead while I was at work.
Places a vote on Polar without comment

Then he starts immediately focusing on a new angle in Cal

He's basically treating Polar as resolved without having given any sort of commentary on it. Of course I'm not going to assume he's thought much about it.

I mean if he is desperately looking for alternatives to Polar Bear to save his buddy, there are clearly better/safer targets than someone who would look pretty good off of Polar's flip. What's his calculus as scum here exactly? I'm not saying he can't be scum, by the way, just that I don't think your argument is a very compelling lead.
Why are you baselessly assuming this? I have no reason to assume Xenos doesn't consider this a good direction, he probably didn't even think about Cal voting for Polar until I pointed it out to him.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Why are you baselessly assuming this? I have no reason to assume Xenos doesn't consider this a good direction, he probably didn't even think about Cal voting for Polar until I pointed it out to him.
It's not baseless to suggest that there are townies better to push than someone who was pushing for Polar to be lynched over Gad yesterday. And if he's scum eith Polar, he is absolutely going to be aware that Cal voted for him.

It's not baseless to suggest that there are townies better to push than someone who was pushing for Polar to be lynched over Gad yesterday. And if he's scum eith Polar, he is absolutely going to be aware that Cal voted for him.
Better according to whom. You?

Why would I assume Xenos has perfect gamestate awareness of who is pushable. He barely plays.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Better according to whom. You?

Why would I assume Xenos has perfect gamestate awareness of who is pushable. He barely plays.
He doesn't need perfect game state awareness, just passable.

And according to me, yes. And anyone who understands that someone who was pushing for scum over town day 1 is probably going to be a more difficult push than most other slots that didn't push for scum to be lynched - which I would assume is pretty much everyone else in the game.

He doesn't need perfect game state awareness, just passable.

And according to me, yes. And anyone who understands that someone who was pushing for scum over town day 1 is probably going to be a more difficult push than most other slots that didn't push for scum to be lynched - which I would assume is pretty much everyone else in the game.
A lot of players routinely don't understand this sort of thing though

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@Mashiro Blue can you make me your partner so I can win with you?
You mean the assistant stuff?

That's basically slave work. You scan pokemons for me and get nothing in return xD

Except for my heartfelt gratitude :sweat:

which won't put food in your table

Status
Not open for further replies.