Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's not confirmed yet, that would be a very cool chapter indeed.
It would be very cool for Kaido and Big Mom to search for the Ancient Weapons and to plan to use them against the WG.
Though I do not think that Kaido will assassinate Orochi like this, this may be the one thing saying that it's fake. We don't know the exact reasons why Kaido agreed to ally with Orochi in the first place and if he wanted to get rid of him like that he may have done it a long time ago.
Any plan beyond Wano doesn't need Orochi tbh.

So Kaido can truly kill him nonchalantly.

why we suddenly get shit ton of spoilers? just checked them, the naver spo is super detailed and the chinese one is something that would typically happen, anyone could predict that. If u ask me which one I'm believing more, then I'd say the chinese one just bcs it seems more in line with where we left off last chapter. I'd prefer the naver blog though, whoever wrote that has good imagination, shits sound so detailed and prolly will be better than the actual chapter. If that is the legit spoiler, then Oda is dropping a back-to-back greatness just like 956&957.

I think everything of the spoiler who don´t handle something with Ace is fake.
After the last chapter I can´t imagine that Oda don´t put effort for the Ace/Yamato plot.
Sure. I also think that the Orochi bit is at least fake too, it would also be strange for BM to join in Kaido so easely right after chasing after Nami and the rest of the alliance without continuing to search for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.