Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the blue flip & team name = multi ball off rip. Need to see either other team flip or multiple night kills.

You telling me some team abstained N1 or used an ability that made them abstain? Whack

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Probably not no. Only way to not be wary is if you aggressively pushed and got scum (of which I’d be wary until the flip)

It’s a healthy amount of just not letting you be forgotten with nothing clearing yet. Not that I can’t understand where you’re coming from.
Does the fact I've been insistent on Luka being my main scum read (after Polar) Day 2 not affect this though? I mean either you're wrong or I'm just bussing, unless it is multiball in which case then have at it. I would also point out that I was firm on Polar's lynch today before mech came out on him but I'm not going to take any sort of credit there.

I'm happy just finding enough townies to form a core with to be honest.

Does the fact I've been insistent on Luka being my main scum read (after Polar) Day 2 not affect this though? I mean either you're wrong or I'm just bussing, unless it is multiball in which case then have at it. I would also point out that I was firm on Polar's lynch today before mech came out on him but I'm not going to take any sort of credit there.

Just a question. You got Kyogre, is that correct?

Ye it affects it some. But I’ve yet to get the Luka flip yet. I think he’s scum tho.

You can’t blame me for healthy caution. I’ve very much shifted you to the side as I work for main susses and have had a tentative light town. It doesn’t help that I’ve got a ton of people shitting on me for not trying to lynch you rn and knowing how dumb I’ll look if I blindly get yoinked again

Kill Luka next. This is my legacy. Consider killing Melkor maybe.

Feels on the nose these people who didn’t seem to have them as that big of scum targeting them with their harmfuls last night.

More like tmi and “I know this person is scum and going down soon so it’s a good target choice to claim”
You think I have equity with Luka and Polar?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Hmmmmm. Weird.

Psychic Cut was used N1, so Polar must have gotten Mewtwo from my Event yesterday.

Which means Groudon was from the Betting Contest D2.

I assumed you got Kyogre.
There was also that RPS contest.

In the battle contest waifubro didn't participate.

But yeah Groudon was probably from the battle contest

Status
Not open for further replies.