Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill Luka next. This is my legacy. Consider killing Melkor maybe.

Feels on the nose these people who didn’t seem to have them as that big of scum targeting them with their harmfuls last night.

More like tmi and “I know this person is scum and going down soon so it’s a good target choice to claim”

Active- Psycho Cut] Mewtwo may target a player and cut their ability usage in half for a phase.(3 shot)

So this is the only negative ability Polar had.

@Ultra did your ability usage get cut in half?

Feels on the nose these people who didn’t seem to have them as that big of scum targeting them with their harmfuls last night.

More like tmi and “I know this person is scum and going down soon so it’s a good target choice to claim”
Melkor obv seems to have actually gone to Polar per Yo Tan. But, doesn’t have to actually have been bad

Night 2 Begins

@Polar Bear / Team Maximum Executive Polar Bear has been lynched

Day 2 has ended
Night 2 has started
You have 23 hours to send in your actions
You may discuss in the thread tonight

Hey, if a player is burned, is that public info?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m still wary of Ratchet due to his backseat.

Will judge how some other things go down with him.
Would you be less wary if I aggressively pushed forward with reads after being 0/2? I have put forward scum directions yesterday but I don't have this compulsion to be the main character - more than happy to take a backseat and support people I think are town and help them get their lynches.

Uh I take the blue colored flip to imply this is multiball no?

Could have actually targeted them

Would you be less wary if I aggressively pushed forward with reads after being 0/2? I have put forward scum directions yesterday but I don't have this compulsion to be the main character - more than happy to take a backseat and support people I think are town and help them get their lynches.
Probably not no. Only way to not be wary is if you aggressively pushed and got scum (of which I’d be wary until the flip)

It’s a healthy amount of just not letting you be forgotten with nothing clearing yet. Not that I can’t understand where you’re coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.