One Piece Chapter 1114: “The Wings of Icarus”

Rate this chapter:

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
With Joyboy being the first pirate, means he’s the first one to raise a Jolly Roger. as such there’s a good chance the Ancient Kingdoms flag was likely a version of One Pieces skull and crossbones

Yes, not sure why people were hating on the spoilers.

I want to see old characters react to the news about world ending, Lol! It makes the One Piece world feels more alive. And Doffy with Magellan look great together.
We dont complain on Magellan or Doffy nor Some reaction panels but more on infos.

A lot of people thought strawhat of MJ was the one from Joyboy: checked.
Motherflame was thought to be a flame: checked.
Joyboy was thought to be first Nika User: checked.
joyboy from ancient kingdom was also thought.

So the real info are flooding and first Pirate.

Flooding ok, it gives the how ? But nothing more on why ?

First Pirate is boring.
Let me Guess, he was the Prince but wanted to visit his Land and meet his Folks. He became a Knight. But sadly, during his journey, his young Sister Imu took the throne with Dark Magic and killed their Father, the King of Downtown.
All habitant from Downtown would now be chased...

That kind of shit is Loda capable of.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
We dont complain on Magellan or Doffy nor Some reaction panels but more on infos.

First Pirate is boring.
Let me Guess, he was the Prince but wanted to visit his Land and meet his Folks. He became a Knight. But sadly, during his journey, his young Sister Imu took the throne with Dark Magic and killed their Father, the King of Downtown.

The information told here isn't meant for us, it's meant for the citizens within the story, yes we know most of the information presented here because we've been following along with the story but the purpose of the message is to warn the people in the story what's happening I'm glad joyboy Is confirmed not to be a lame giant

ofc your argument of ''it's not stated anywhere in the manga but that's how it is because i said so'' is much better
It is not because I said so, it is because the gorosei teleported through some lightning falling out of the sky. If you can't even see that when it's showed in the manga panels then I cannot convince you.

First Pirate is boring.

The info about Joyboy being the first pirate and Nika being a god of Elbaf specifically opens up a lot of possibilities. Plus the information told here was designed to showcase the world’s reaction. What we learned was:
1. There is no such thing as a void century to celestial dragons.
2. Vegapunk knew the effects of the weapon inside Mariejoa before it activated
3. The weapon only needs to be fired 4 more times for most major cities to drown
4. Pirates didn’t exist over 900 years ago.
5. Giants were likely used as slaves prior to the void century

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It is not because I said so, it is because the gorosei teleported through some lightning falling out of the sky. If you can't even see that when it's showed in the manga panels then I cannot convince you.
if it's not because you said so then surely it's on the manga?
Oh wait... what's in there are characters commenting on the gorosei's immense haki.
Nevermind

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Well i understood the contrary.
You think God Nika Elbaf had the strawhat ?

I dont see a "God" especially in Elbaf having a Strawhat.
It think so I think the strawhat Luffy wears Is joyboys

if it's not because you said so then surely it's on the manga?
Oh wait... what's in there are characters commenting on the gorosei's immense haki.
Nevermind
Why wouldn't they comment on their haki if they are strong haki users?
And yes it is in the manga as I said, big lightning from the sky and summoning seals appear there.