• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw this on twitter

Credits to @breaking2good

He/she pointed out that the flame looks like the fire of the Lunarian's

I noticed the A&Mu on the tank and maybe the A stands for Alber because it’s made from his DNA and Mu could be the forgotten land/continent of the Lunarian's

A man named James Churchward popularised the myth of the ancient continent MU
He claimed that a high ranking priest from India showed him a set of ancient "sunburnt " clay tablets. They were written in a long lost language which only two other Indian soldiers could read.
Churchyard learned the forgotten language and was able to decipher the tablets.

1. Mu was the home of an advanced civilisation called the Nacaal
2. they flourished between 50.000 and 12.000 years ago and were dominated by a black/melanated race -> the Lunarian's?

3. they were superior in many aspects to our own
4. The continent Mu had 7 major cities, 64 millions inhabitants and colonies on other continents
5. the 64 million inhabitants were separated as ten tribes during their time of demise and the ten tribes followed one government and religion
-> the WG?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nope, they were thinking that Saturn was oozing out ACoC when he first appeared but after that it was clear that it was just the teleport. And the lightning only reappeared when the other gorosei did the same teleport thing.
i see where do they say it's only the teleport?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yes, not sure why people were hating on the spoilers.

I want to see old characters react to the news about world ending, Lol! It makes the One Piece world feels more alive. And Doffy with Magellan look great together.
Most people hate just to hate

Hell yeah I like getting these updates of all the other characters in the series