[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
juliet i have as town, even more towny since she admitted to visit me day 1.

juliet as scum would not do that to me.
I dunno how much stock I really want to put into this. I think Juliet can be more, ruthless for the lack of a better word, as scum than perhaps you would be. But I take your point, she's not my first priority either way. I don't really stand by that list as a solid PoE, just more a thought/possibility that came to my mind. Would be sick if it were accurate tho.

Ratchet I'm also a bit wary of, but he knows a good bus can cement his position, so he would have played to make himself look horrible D1 which is doubtful for him as scum tbh.

Ratchet I'm also a bit wary of, but he knows a good bus can cement his position, so he would have played to make himself look horrible D1 which is doubtful for him as scum tbh.
Why would he look horrible all he had to do was ride the coatails of your shit push.

Also answer my question or I'll make it clear you're ergregiously lying to dirty my thread standing

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ask yourself this.

You've seen Polar's full flip and it's obviously substantial.

What would you rather have. A little bit of credit to leverage in a game you can't be certain isn't multiball and probably has hostile indie kills out there too.

Or

All of that power in Polars role and clean hands by just abstaining from the lynch all together
Well yeah, but I've seen you distance in the past pretty ruthlessly when you see the writing on the wall for your mate. That's not a bad thing, I think you as scum generally have a good head for knowing when you need to get ahead of something. But all that said, I'm not even sure you need to be allied with him - if the game is multiball, as these games tend to be, it would be entirely at your whim and would help you pocket Ultra. So I can see the angle that you would take as scum here, perhaps easier than I can see your suspicions coming from town you.

I would still go Luka before you.

Ask yourself this.

You've seen Polar's full flip and it's obviously substantial.

What would you rather have. A little bit of credit to leverage in a game you can't be certain isn't multiball and probably has hostile indie kills out there too.

Or

All of that power in Polars role and clean hands by just abstaining from the lynch all together
See. But you say this yet you applaud Orca for still suspecting me and ignoring mech.

You can say the mech is garbage, but you don’t care to add “he’s not teamed there off play tho”

Your applauding Orca felt and was completely needless. Except to perhaps buddy up to him on it

Well yeah, but I've seen you distance in the past pretty ruthlessly when you see the writing on the wall for your mate. That's not a bad thing, I think you as scum generally have a good head for knowing when you need to get ahead of something. But all that said, I'm not even sure you need to be allied with him - if the game is multiball, as these games tend to be, it would be entirely at your whim and would help you pocket Ultra. So I can see the angle that you would take as scum here, perhaps easier than I can see your suspicions coming from town you.

I would still go Luka before you.
Right well there's no evidence of multiball and I don't really think 1 vote on Polar is the writing on the wall when Gad had 7 or 8 votes at the time. Me and Ultra hadn't even described it as a CFD when I joined him on the wagon (with reason btw that I'd used previously to sus polar). Therefore while appreciated, your compliment (and suspicion) isn't really contextually sound here and is a bit more flimsy than I'd expect from you as town

See. But you say this yet you applaud Orca for still suspecting me and ignoring mech.

You can say the mech is garbage, but you don’t care to add “he’s not teamed there off play tho”

Your applauding Orca felt and was completely needless. Except to perhaps buddy up to him on it
It's not mech though, you lot are parading around usages as if they're ironclad and you're all just assuming you're all telling the truth. It's nauseating.

Orca is actually using his noggin

Which is more than I see from him the majority of the time

It's not mech though, you lot are parading around usages as if they're ironclad and you're all just assuming you're all telling the truth. It's nauseating.

Orca is actually using his noggin

Which is more than I see from him the majority of the time
Yes but you’re telling you good job for ignoring the mech for me & Polar not being teamed yet you don’t care to convince him he’s probably wrong when you yourself by your own standards should think we aren’t teamed on play.

Seems your priorities are pretty bad there

Yes but you’re telling you good job for ignoring the mech for me & Polar not being teamed yet you don’t care to convince him he’s probably wrong when you yourself by your own standards should think we aren’t teamed on play.

Seems your priorities are pretty bad there
I've already said that you're not teamed on play, I literally said it like 3 pages ago

He will find it

Basically my point is you didn’t try to steer Orca in the right direction. Just applauded him for suspicion

The thing I’d expect is “mech sucks and I agree but …”

Prof why are you reading Luka scum again
Think it mostly started with the Flower stuff. Also he just gut hit me wrong at the beginning when he challenged my read. I get town can do it but gut feeling when I read it it gave me similar vibes to the ToG game.

Then I didn’t like his choice to cop Flower with his one shot and him targeting Polar with his negative destructive just feels a bit like tmi and getting ahead of something to me. Besides the fact he back tracked on having a destructive action after I claimed the RC on him

Status
Not open for further replies.