[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but saying revisit your claims during the night just gives scum more info esp if u dont have things to add
One of you is almost certainly getting vigged. I'd like to help make that as informed of an decision as possible. And being able to compare your claims and think about which is more likely to be fake is one way of doing that.

Even if you both survive the night somehow I don't see how you wouldn't both be up for discussion to be lynched the next day. In which case you'd still be asked to full claim at that point.

You might both be done at this rate. As Prof seems to think both of you can still be scum on the same team. But if there's even a chance one of you is town it would be preferable for the scum among you to go first.

I actually pretty much can prove I was hit by and healed of that RC

Once whoever used Life Dew claims it/flips at some point. Not that I need it lol
How can someone heal a RC, never seen that before, but again the specific act of who did it isn't known or the intentions. Could have been Ultra's bus drive that he tried to claim elsewhere. You can speculate who did it and why...but thats a huge leap to clearing someone imo

Status
Not open for further replies.