Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that. I know what dislike and hate looks like and I'm not seeing it.

But I'm around, what should we talk about?

I agree with most. I think biggest ones im off on are prof and yo tan

Yoho gives a shout out from the grave

1 of those is suspect
Prof is Town. If you trust me you can 100% trust him, too. I'm vouching for him.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Again, just try some GTHs for your nulls please.
I simply can't fella, at least for this night chat
For this slower playstyle I don't want to list someone unless I'm confident about it

Cause the second the day starts with new info it's just gonna shuffle everything and mess up my thought process

I simply can't fella, at least for this night chat
For this slower playstyle I don't want to list someone unless I'm confident about it

Cause the second the day starts with new info it's just gonna shuffle everything and mess up my thought process
And why does this matter so much? If you're wrong you're wrong. Reads can change.

Since Luka and Melkor seem to be the main topic of discussion perhaps we should Re-Examine their claims

And I think Luka claimed Mason? Having trouble finding where he originally posted it though.

To be absolutely clear @Luka and @Lord Melkor have you revealed ALL of your abilities? Given you’re both on the chopping block there’s not much point in hiding something you may get vigged before you can use.
Wow this is useless

Status
Not open for further replies.