Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Luka and Melkor seem to be the main topic of discussion perhaps we should Re-Examine their claims

I am the chat Ratata!

Abilities include: downgrading player's next ability (Tail Swap), after townie dies target the player and disable their offensive ablities for a phase (Sucker Punch) - used both on Polar so far.
And I think Luka claimed Mason? Having trouble finding where he originally posted it though.

To be absolutely clear @Luka and @Lord Melkor have you revealed ALL of your abilities? Given you’re both on the chopping block there’s not much point in hiding something you may get vigged before you can use.

Since there’s a team maximum, shouldn’t there also be a team minimum?

don’t think that team maximum is a real one canonically. I think Fuji made that name up. Unless someone has played newer games can enlighten me with new knowledge

Since there’s a team maximum, shouldn’t there also be a team minimum?

don’t think that team maximum is a real one canonically. I think Fuji made that name up. Unless someone has played newer games can enlighten me with new knowledge
Not a team in any game. No clue what Maximum even means for Pokemon either. Like fully evolved ones or what.

Since Luka and Melkor seem to be the main topic of discussion perhaps we should Re-Examine their claims

And I think Luka claimed Mason? Having trouble finding where he originally posted it though.

To be absolutely clear @Luka and @Lord Melkor have you revealed ALL of your abilities? Given you’re both on the chopping block there’s not much point in hiding something you may get vigged before you can use.
I remember Luka saying that he had two pokemon and said that he was special and cute. Don’t know what that means though.

No, I have a one shot and passive I did not reveal. I revealed my 2 abilities which I can use repeadedly.

Here are the answers and results.

1 Eight
2 Staryu
3 Grass, Fire, Water
4 10 years old
5 Five
6 Caterpie
7 18
8 Ryan Reynolds
9 Rhydon
10 Swampert
11 22
12 Psychic
13 Thunderstone
14 Nintendo’s Mario franchise
15 Pallet Town

Scores:
Naomi 14/15
Yasheen 12/15
Alwaysmind 12/15
Kiku 12/15
Reloaded 11/15
Luka 10/15
Orca 3/15

@Naomi @Sir Yasheen @Alwaysmind @Kiku
@Mr. Reloaded @Luka @The Orca
which question did i get wrong lol?

I noticed people are not liking me and it's hard for me to interact with people here when you are only talking about me but don't talk to me.

It hurts my feelings.
don't worry, there just jelly! since your a awesome player!

@Naomi On the quote above where I made my reads this is what I am leaning on with my reads. Do you agree with some of them and which of the read do you disagree on?
yo tan wa

Status
Not open for further replies.