Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Am I the only person reading Luka town? I thought we all came to that conclusion day 1, did I miss something?

I defended Luka because I feel strongly that he's town.

I haven't misrespresented the truth. My vote on Gad was very early when he already had a wagon going. And then I was very busy and didn't make it in time to change to polar. It's as simple as that.

I like to know why everyone scum reads you.

So based of this, Luka, Emil and Juliet are prolly town or not part of your faction. Cal could still be part of your faction or on enemy team. Hmmmmmmmmmm
So just to make an example of the sort of analysis you've proffered here Psychic:

The first part of this talks about Luka being town read as a matter of consensus. I don't know where you get this impression from and I don't agree with it being the case, so it doesn't give me anything to discuss from. It has nothing to do with my alignment either.

The second part of this you say you strongly read him Town. That doesn't do anything for me, I could strongly wish for a private island vacation with Natalie Dormer, it's no more likely come true. And your read of Luka in general is tenuous enough that I find it hard to accept you do actually strongly town read him, without it being influenced by "I think Ratchet is scum and Ratchet is pushing Luka, so Luka is town". If that is the case, then your premise is wrong, at which point of course it's going to strike me as weak.

The third part isn't actually responding to what I said in there. I said that, as a townie, you don't tend to feel the need to excuse yourself when you're wrong. You're typically more likely to blame the person you were wrong on. So you detaching yourself from your action strikes me as strange. Could be something, could be nothing. I find it difficult to accept that you had as strong a town read on Gad as you say you did, and just so happened to be unable to correct course Day 1. I think if you're town, it's more likely you saw the flip as you were catching up, which in turn would influence your read. Unless you want to say that you had a town read there, wasn't able to post, and then the flip happened. It's not quite lining up nicely for me.

The fourth part simply tells to Luka about why everyone scum reads him. But you're surely aware of the reasoning I, and my fellow Luka pushers, have given, so again it adds naught to the discussion.

The fifth part is written under the assumption that I'm scum, and by virtue of that is mistaken in its foundation, so again it adds nothing for me to address.

I think it's quite easy to look at a post, see Psychic is quoting Ratchet multiple times, and come away with the idea that Psychic is thoroughly redressing my posts. In a quality, while I am being quoted several times in one post, there is little in the way of substance to the interactions.

Ratchet

I think Luka is claiming a "correct" target though, I don't think there's anything suspect with that usage and would sooner expect him to fake a check on a consensus PoE slot that has 0 influence on the game
This doesn't really make sense. If he's scum, copping a consensus PoE slot runs the risk of clearing them. Scum tend not to want to clear consensus PoE slots, Ultra - they tend to want to lynch them. And if Luka fakes a guilty on them, he runs the risk of attaching himself to the result - scum tend not to want to overextend to lynch their layup mislynches Ultra, because they're required to see through several of them before the town at large arrive to them.

Ratchet

Because even if you think Flower can't be set up as a reliable mislynch I do think it inconveniences them to offer a clear for her anyway when she's a clear distraction and an active player
And you don't think it's an inconvenience to clear a player that is otherwise an easy mislynch?

Didn't see this at the time but no, I'm not. Probably for the best, I'd be lynched on the spot.
Nah. This Anti Indie Agenda is dumb as shit when you know somebody is unlikely to lie about their wincon. Like, I‘m tempted to policy Ekko for the fact he called for Ali to be Vigged alone.

I can understand it if somebody lies about Indie claims (in that case it would be a confirmed non Town with a chance of being scum). But for you, Ali and Fuji this doesn’t apply.

Think I‘m just going to have fun now tbh. Game hasn’t been fun for me so far despite me liking Pokemon a lot.

@ scum team you stop interfering with me and I find a way to turn myself Survivor. Deal?

Juliet was his main focus though idk why one wouldn't want to clear that, going for flower despite that seems like going for cred/info instead of solving his reads

And it wasn't just botching the claim cause that does happen I agree, it's botchin despite the space given from prof which gives a vibe of getting caught in a lie
This is a good observation I would hard Town read Pot for if it hadn’t been said by others before in the thread.

Also I don’t scum read Ratchet. Think he‘d play a very sloppy game if he is. He‘s brought himself into a position which makes himself look horrible. That‘s not a game winning play, especially not when many people would get spewed Town from his scum flip and he‘s not gonna run away with the game as things stand now.

Yoho
Pot Goblin
Kiku
Flower
Psylocke
Ratchet
Red Night
The Orca

Polar Bear
Mashiro Blue
Emil
Naomi
Dr_Professor83

Luka
Mr. Reloaded
Sallucion

Yo Tan Wa
Juliet
Sir Yasheen
Alwaysmind
RippedCal

Lord Melkor
Neeko

Ultra
xenos5
Gadonkadonk

i should check the vote counts again.
Any reason for Yo Tan being red in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.