Luffy has no relation to being heaven? The inspiration of Luffy is a character who revolts against and fights heaven.
idk about that. Kuma being a pastor and a devout worshiper of Nika and whose church owns a cross with a stylized sun in the center seems to symbolize that Nika is at least a personification of heaven/God in OP, at least as far as Kuma's island is concerned, and who is fighting against false idols (ie the powerless Celestial Dragons) who demand human sacrifices and gold.

Zoro's KoH title though is more thematic since he isn't Nika's enemy, isn't really themed around Diyu, and he doesn't seem to really care that much about fighting the Celestial Dragons or the WG's drama beyond seeing them as obstacles in the way of his captain and his desired fight against Mihawk.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Waiting to see Drake beat a beat the way he beats up children's crotches

It's so funny these dumb rich fucks thought they could spy on us, as if we have worse dirt than them

Anyone here who I talk with/respect, don't you ever associate yourself with trash like that

Ya'll are crazy, but that's fine. Some of ya'll are assholes, and that's problematic, and that's okay.

Everyone I love on this site hates people that treat children like shit, and that's why I love ya'll.

The one time in my life I prayed, I prayed for WorstGen. A place where people loved One Piece, and were free to talk about their problems, and be honest about why they're messed up.

Thank everyone who is reading this for making this site, and everyone reading this who wants to attack good people can just eat shit. We all came from diapers, diapers are cool. Eating shit is weird though, not gonna lie. Way too many people eating their own shit in governments, top tier crap connoisseurs.

It's so funny these dumb rich fucks thought they could spy on us, as if we have worse dirt than them

Anyone here who I talk with/respect, don't you ever associate yourself with trash like that

Ya'll are crazy, but that's fine. Some of ya'll are assholes, and that's problematic, and that's okay.

Everyone I love on this site hates people that treat children like shit, and that's why I love ya'll.

The one time in my life I prayed, I prayed for WorstGen. A place where people loved One Piece, and were free to talk about their problems, and be honest about why they're messed up.

Thank everyone who is reading this for making this site, and everyone reading this who wants to attack good people can just eat shit. We all came from diapers, diapers are cool. Eating shit is weird though, not gonna lie. Way too many people eating their own shit in governments, top tier crap connoisseurs.
Real

Mythical fiery bird

Who’s ready for zoro and Sanji tag team battle next chapter
Angry bald man low diffs
Post automatically merged:

Why don't we just... execute the worst criminals by dumping them into piranha tanks?

NVM piranhas are much slower eaters than Hollywood made me believe, we should electrocute criminals in water, THEN dump the Piranhas in.

Last edited:
- Joyboy was a moniker like Straw Hat is for Luffy
- Joyboy's full name was Monkey D Bo, he had a straw hat as well
- All people who share the D initial originated from the advanced Ancient Kingdom
- The Ancient Kingdom's name was Voyage Kingdom, and in fact was actually a whole continent not just an island
- Many of the islands were actually merged together into a continent
- Joyboy wanted to showcase the wonders of his continent to other parts of the world as well as explore them himself
- There was one giant kingdom however who had bad blood with the Voyage Kingdom, from there lie the roots of what is known today as the Worls Government, it begun anexing other countries by force
- It was Joyboy who liberated those countries
- Marshal D clan were known to do hellish experiments, apparently they invented a device that opened a dimension to the underworld too by sacrificing Lunarians, they made a deal with the dynasty of Nerona who supported their cause
- Teach says he studied similar things about his lineage
- There's an uproar in the Holy Land among Celestial Dragons, the Holy Knight are executing anyone that started to question the void century period, we see all their members
- Break next week

- Joyboy was a moniker like Straw Hat is for Luffy
- Joyboy's full name was Monkey D Bo, he had a straw hat as well
- All people who share the D initial originated from the advanced Ancient Kingdom
- The Ancient Kingdom's name was Voyage Kingdom, and in fact was actually a whole continent not just an island
- Many of the islands were actually merged together into a continent
- Joyboy wanted to showcase the wonders of his continent to other parts of the world as well as explore them himself
- There was one giant kingdom however who had bad blood with the Voyage Kingdom, from there lie the roots of what is known today as the Worls Government, it begun anexing other countries by force
- It was Joyboy who liberated those countries
- Marshal D clan were known to do hellish experiments, apparently they invented a device that opened a dimension to the underworld too by sacrificing Lunarians, they made a deal with the dynasty of Nerona who supported their cause
- Teach says he studied similar things about his lineage
- There's an uproar in the Holy Land among Celestial Dragons, the Holy Knight are executing anyone that started to question the void century period, we see all their members
- Break next week
I want to read this manga :steef: where do you publish it?

Why don't we just... execute the worst criminals by dumping them into piranha tanks?

NVM piranhas are much slower eaters than Hollywood made me believe, we should electrocute criminals in water, THEN dump the Piranhas in.
:pepebusi:

Today I learned the British murdered more Indians over a 40 year period than the entire death count for World War 2.

World War 2 estimated death count: 50-100 million
Indian Genocide estimated death count: 100+ million

And then there's this during World War 2:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/29/asia/churchill-bengal-famine-intl-scli-gbr/index.html

God Britain sucks. Not England, BTW, but Britain. Know lots of nice English people, but the Kingdom of Britain is just such objective, Celestial Dragon run trash.

I really need to research Indian history more, stupid ass US education system teaching me nothing as usual.

Edit: just gained a new level of respect for Pirates of the Caribbean, best Jack Black movie, by far (this was sarcasm about Jack Black, but just fucking imagine Jack Black as a pirate captain in that universe, PLZ SOMEONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN). Way to shit on British Imperialism, WHOOOOOOOOOOOO GO PIRATES, PIRATES FOREVER

Last edited: