Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
+ Ratchet has shown in the One Piece Mash that he's also happy to off Indie Ali as scum which makes Ekko's entire logic of Ali being an extra vote for scum Ratchet faulty.
That wasn't really the case. I was thinking about slots in terms of "who is safe to busdrive" without considering the *who*, which is why I ended up busdriving Waifubro into a kill. It's just how I think, it wasn't until he flipped that I realised I had "busdriven Ali to be killed". Basically, when I was determining who it was safe to swap with, I wasn't thinking about the person I'm swapping, the first thing I do is think purely about whether they are safe to swap with. Then typically, a second pattern of thought is made, where I decide whether it's worth doing. In that case, that second part never happened. It was a lapse on my part.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
All that being said, though, the idea that Waifubro would just default to being an extra scum number doesn't really hold. He tries to be neutral in terms of mechanical actions taken. If someone like Prof asked for an honest read, he would provide it.

So exhausted today. The weather is so fucked lately causing me migraines over and over.

All that being said, though, the idea that Waifubro would just default to being an extra scum number doesn't really hold. He tries to be neutral in terms of mechanical actions taken. If someone like Prof asked for an honest read, he would provide it.
But yeah, that's another thing. It's just not true that he's an extra number for scum and it's a lazy reason to draw a Vig shot on him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Your posts seem more genuine. Emil just seems like he wants to go through the game doing bare minimum. His only recent contribution i have seen was push on Blue which does not look great to me.
i didnt push blue tho, i just asked did we verify he is indie or not

also why is pushing an indie bad from me again, melkor? when said indie is going to 100% be helping scum here given ratchet is scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Ah yes. The game where Ultra and Ekko thought me and Ratchet were scum fake claiming true masons. Maybe their Ratchet radar is bad lol
we had him town on play tho, and scum via some mech (forgot what it was), u dont need to talk to anyone about their ratchet radar lol

its time for ur character development arc prof, to go further beyond

i didnt push blue tho, i just asked did we verify he is indie or not

also why is pushing an indie bad from me again, melkor? when said indie is going to 100% be helping scum here given ratchet is scum
Why do you need to verify if a guy is Indie whose chance of lying about it are about as high as people not eating cookies during Christmas time?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
@Naomi ratchet is obviously appealing to u, your reads, whatever.. its not hard to do. u have to play the game outside of ur own bubbly world and look at a bigger view where the ppl who read u town may not be town, and the ppl who engage with u may not be scum

im not gonna rly bother convincing anyone tho, take it or leave it

Yoho
Pot Goblin
Kiku
Flower
Psylocke
Ratchet
Red Night
The Orca

Polar Bear
Mashiro Blue
Emil
Naomi
Dr_Professor83

Luka
Mr. Reloaded
Sallucion

Yo Tan Wa
Juliet
Sir Yasheen
Alwaysmind
RippedCal

Lord Melkor
Neeko

Ultra
xenos5
Gadonkadonk

i should check the vote counts again.
is it normal for naomi to strikethrough her lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.