[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if I’m in his shoes I’m checking Juliet
No, I'm not going to go after a personal scum read when I've played none of the game. I'm going to go after in this case Flower, who was hell pushed a majority of D1. Worst case it reinforces a town lean, best case I have a scum.
This doesn't really make sense. If he's scum, copping a consensus PoE slot runs the risk of clearing them. Scum tend not to want to clear consensus PoE slots, Ultra - they tend to want to lynch them. And if Luka fakes a guilty on them, he runs the risk of attaching himself to the result - scum tend not to want to overextend to lynch their layup mislynches Ultra, because they're required to see through several of them before the town at large arrive to them.
Okay, but if I was town, what's wrong with my usage?

Bullshit btw. Everyone knows I‘m a hard busser and I was widely Town read D1. Just because you have issues finding me as Town lately doesn’t mean others do as well. It would have been more suspicious had I changed my vote to Polar and voted with you who just hounded me over a guy I pushed all day. Not to mention Polar shaded my wagon. Luka knows all of this. He should have just known better. I think he TMI‘d Gad Town D1 and wanted to throw shades.
Bolded 1: I do not know this. You like distancing but only with a competent team, which; given flips so far, I haven o reason to believe such.

Bolded 2: I was not paying attention D1, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Bolded 3: I have misread Gad once in the 7 games we've had, and said game he was a wolf. In 3 of those games he was miylnched by town with me being the only person repping a town lean / read on them. I did not "TMI" them, no matter my alignemnt. Stop pushing being correct = TMI

Luka also hates wrongly pushing people. If he thinks he pushed the wrong player I feel he would, show remorse?

Likewise he‘s stubborn and headstrong Town who does his own thing most of the time.
I haven't pushed the wrong player all game
I've pushed 1 player who didn't flip

I’m also pretty tilted that he still botched his claim after I told him to be very careful and accurate and he still had to back track when countered

Yes this can come from sloppy town but it makes me angry if it did lol

This is a trust tell, I made a mistake no matter what my alignemnt is, stop pushing this angle
Please tell me why it would benefit a scum to hide it's specific Jargon? Or, how I would even know that Jargon? I've literally never come across it being relevant before

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
So I checked GoT and from what I could tell Ali faked purple and they were a secondary Town like the Ebon Blades from WoW. Can hardly call that faking Indie when Ali's understanding of Indie is a neutral role that doesn't have a faction.

Dismissed!
What Flower said basically.

To add to it, indie is short for Independent. And being a team is hardly an Independent. Having a shared wincon goes against the definition of what an indie is.

In that game Purple were a secondary Town/third collective party which in my understanding =/= Independent.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Luka Sure. Firstly, I don't think your reasoning for masoning me holds up. While there can be value in being able to talk to players you townread out of the thread, you have done very little in the way of actually using the chat like that. You claimed to Mason Ultra too but I haven't heard anything about that. Given the aide effect you claimed I think there were many better options. Secondly, you botched your claim. While you have an explanation, it came after the information was divulged, at which point there isn't really a defence you can make on it that can't be explained away. Thirdly, your claim itself. The one-shot Cop aspect in particular is underwhelming, because why even claim to me that you're only a one-shot? Fourthly, Flower being your target. You had her as town, told me that you were sheeping the reas on her, and yet all the while planned to use your single shot at clearing someone on a player that even when you clear town, isn't influencing your game view through this. There are so many more valuable targets you could have chosen here.

I don't intend on death tunneling you. My focus is going to be on finding townies. But none of your explanations to the above so far have gave me cause to think I'm wrong about you. At the very least, I don't think you can argue that I haven't given you reasons for my suspicion.

Think it mostly started with the Flower stuff. Also he just gut hit me wrong at the beginning when he challenged my read. I get town can do it but gut feeling when I read it it gave me similar vibes to the ToG game.

Then I didn’t like his choice to cop Flower with his one shot and him targeting Polar with his negative destructive just feels a bit like tmi and getting ahead of something to me. Besides the fact he back tracked on having a destructive action after I claimed the RC on him
Bestie, how is roleblocking somebody Ultra pinged everybody to vote TMI?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No, I'm not going to go after a personal scum read when I've played none of the game. I'm going to go after in this case Flower, who was hell pushed a majority of D1. Worst case it reinforces a town lean, best case I have a scum.

The issue is there are myriad slots that aren't likely to make themselves very readable, Flower on the other tends to be make herself readable as town. So pretty much any inactive player would be better. Players leading the game could also help, though less optimal.

Why does it reinforce a Town lean when I wasn't that for you and you were one of those pushers? If you had me Town why in the flying f*** did you support a push?

we had him town on play tho, and scum via some mech (forgot what it was), u dont need to talk to anyone about their ratchet radar lol

its time for ur character development arc prof, to go further beyond
Ultra did on some dumb mech. You did on play. I know, I was the one being scum read and tilted for it

@Luka Sure. Firstly, I don't think your reasoning for masoning me holds up. While there can be value in being able to talk to players you townread out of the thread, you have done very little in the way of actually using the chat like that. You claimed to Mason Ultra too but I haven't heard anything about that. Given the aide effect you claimed I think there were many better options. Secondly, you botched your claim. While you have an explanation, it came after the information was divulged, at which point there isn't really a defence you can make on it that can't be explained away. Thirdly, your claim itself. The one-shot Cop aspect in particular is underwhelming, because why even claim to me that you're only a one-shot? Fourthly, Flower being your target. You had her as town, told me that you were sheeping the reas on her, and yet all the while planned to use your single shot at clearing someone on a player that even when you clear town, isn't influencing your game view through this. There are so many more valuable targets you could have chosen here.

I don't intend on death tunneling you. My focus is going to be on finding townies. But none of your explanations to the above so far have gave me cause to think I'm wrong about you. At the very least, I don't think you can argue that I haven't given you reasons for my suspicion.

All of the reads on me are bad before this post, I'll see if this changes anything

> don't think your reasoning for masoning me holds up.
You're the best or 2nd best player that I'm aware of, I'm going to mason you especailly if I think you're being good in thread.

> You claimed to Mason Ultra too but I haven't heard anything about that.
Nothing happened, I was RCd or Fuji forgot. I assumed the former

> Given the aide effect you claimed I think there were many better options.
I wanted town crredit so I claimed it to you, I genuinly didn't cnosider the use and to be frank, I still don't think that point of the role is useful

> Secondly, you botched your claim. While you have an explanation, it came after the information was divulged, at which point there isn't really a defence you can make on it that can't be explained away
Yes, there is a defense I can make on this that is hard clearing. This is a trust tell, NO MATTER MY ALIGNEMNT I was unaware there was a mechanical difference. Stop pushing it.

> Thirdly, your claim itself. The one-shot Cop aspect in particular is underwhelming, because why even claim to me that you're only a one-shot?
So.. You don't ask me to cop somebody tommorow right? What's the point in not divulging it?

> Flower being your target. You had her as town, told me that you were sheeping the reas on her, and yet all the while planned to use your single shot at clearing someone on a player that even when you clear town, isn't influencing your game view through this. There are so many more valuable targets you could have chosen here.
This is just trashing my target which I really don't feel the point in defending. I already told you reasonings for being on her 50 times, she was a hard push D1 and she's a loud and good player.

The issue is there are myriad slots that aren't likely to make themselves very readable, Flower on the other tends to be make herself readable as town. So pretty much any inactive player would be better. Players leading the game could also help, though less optimal.
The 1 scum game I've played with flower she was consensus town by d3 and only died due to a hero shot iirc

Why does it reinforce a Town lean when I wasn't that for you and you were one of those pushers? If you had me Town why in the flying f*** did you support a push?
I had you as town after I voted you, and I didn't "support" a push I just voted you for pressure
You were a town lean for me
I voted you, I did not push you. Stop re-writing history

I had you as town after I voted you, and I didn't "support" a push I just voted you for pressure
You were a town lean for me
I voted you, I did not push you. Stop re-writing history
You sheeped Lultra and it seemed opportunistic at the time. Srsly if you're Town stop following him when it comes to me. He's washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.