Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flower has zero self awareness I swear, can't deal with her this game. Sense of entitlement is crazy. Cries and stomps her foot over a SRM game until everyone town reads her, then acts like she is town read off her own merits instead of throwing a tantrum

Can't be arsed with this game after I'm taking the piss, still bag the only scum flip so far, and get slandered by this screeching banshee

We're lynching Ratchet tomorrow. @Dr_Professor83 suck my nuts

This isn't true at all btw.

I'm constantly telling my scummates off for bussing and I NEVER bus unless it's absolutely 100% necessary.

This post here is demonstrably untrue and I expect you to firmly back it up with receipts of any instance where I have tried to CFD a teammate when town was comfortably the leading wagon.

I'll wait patiently

Why would he look horrible all he had to do was ride the coatails of your shit push.

Also answer my question or I'll make it clear you're ergregiously lying to dirty my thread standing
@Flower

Third time. Stop avoiding answering this.

Flower has zero self awareness I swear, can't deal with her this game. Sense of entitlement is crazy. Cries and stomps her foot over a SRM game until everyone town reads her, then acts like she is town read off her own merits instead of throwing a tantrum

Can't be arsed with this game after I'm taking the piss, still bag the only scum flip so far, and get slandered by this screeching banshee

Based.

Im down

@Ratchet sorry buddy I have 0 motivation to respond to your walls of exasperated copiun over why you're tunneling townies

Flower is too insufferable to play with anymore, so Just gonna place my vote down and hope for the best!

Like I said, if you’re sure I’ll just stand aside lol

No you won't, nor is this attitude conductive to winning. Gotta stop doing this.
I promise I will. I’ll just not log in until it’s sorted lol.

Also, how is it not conducive to winning? Best I can do is make sure I’m not obstacle when I’m not very confident on your direction and am more inclined to go for someone else lest I turn off my own brain

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Psychic is not scum. Never ever. Nor did you compare her behavior in relation to any scum performance she's ever had because you'd have to face the obvious conclusion that she's left her range in the dust
Well, I haven't tunnelled Psychic, I haven't said I even wanted Psychic lynched or even be pushed to claim. Did you read the posts you asked for? If you did, I don't understand how that can be your takeaway.

Initially I just said investigate, but the point is the same - you have no reason to claim the number of shots to me. It's only a small aspect anyway.
You did say one shot though no??
I told you since if I was found to be hiding shots, I'm sure the narrative would be in this case "Why did Luka hide information!"
Frankly, I think the good majority of the people SRing me are looking for reasons as opposed to naturally coming to reads

Not being an obstacle when you’re the sole obstacle that can seriously prevent something is the play if you think your involvement is more likely to muck it up than help. Alternatively I could sheep and join the tunnel, however it just have a hard time going against myself. I’d rather wash my hands than go against my own leanings to that degree. The later just feels “wrong” lol

Not being an obstacle when you’re the sole obstacle that can seriously prevent something is the play if you think your involvement is more likely to muck it up than help. Alternatively I could sheep and join the tunnel, however it just have a hard time going against myself. I’d rather wash my hands than go against my own leanings to that degree. The later just feels “wrong” lol
Don't worry Prof. I'm sure your direction will have support and backing of only the most trustworthy of players here, like Lord Melkor.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
"standing aside" is essentially the same thing as sheeping. Mechanically it results in the same outcome, it just lets you tell yourself that you didn't support the wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.