[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sheeped Lultra and it seemed opportunistic at the time. Srsly if you're Town stop following him when it comes to me. He's washed.
I will but it was purely for a rxn test. IDK why I would vote you if I was looking for an "opportunistic" vote, he always gets off of you before EOD (Take last game on WG)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're the best or 2nd best player that I'm aware of, I'm going to mason you especailly if I think you're being good in thread.
Right, but you haven't used it in a way that makes me think it was anything but wanting me to not use my actions on you.
Nothing happened, I was RCd or Fuji forgot. I assumed the former
Alright.
I wanted town crredit so I claimed it to you, I genuinly didn't cnosider the use and to be frank, I still don't think that point of the role is useful
Ideally, you would use it to either strategise with a town player, or protect yourself against scum and use the chat to pressure them.
Yes, there is a defense I can make on this that is hard clearing. This is a trust tell, NO MATTER MY ALIGNEMNT I was unaware there was a mechanical difference. Stop pushing it.
I don't have any reason to accept this though.
So.. You don't ask me to cop somebody tommorow right? What's the point in not divulging it?
By revealing your shots, you can't pretend to have more shots to make scum waste actions on you to avoid them.
This is just trashing my target which I really don't feel the point in defending. I already told you reasonings for being on her 50 times, she was a hard push D1 and she's a loud and good player.
I'm not trashing anything. I'm explaining why I find it to be suspect, which is what you asked me to do.

Right, but you haven't used it in a way that makes me think it was anything but wanting me to not use my actions on you.
I used it during the night, in a game where I've been largely AFK it's not going to be bustling with activity. Especailly when ik you don't trust me so I don't get why I would use it
Ideally, you would use it to either strategise with a town player, or protect yourself against scum and use the chat to pressure them.
I was planning to use it for the former but I was AFK
I don't have any reason to accept this though.
I'm so clearly annoyed at people pushing that angle I think that's enough reason to accept it. I'm being pushed for things not my fault and it's really frustrating lol
By revealing your shots, you can't pretend to have more shots to make scum waste actions on you to avoid them.
I didn't divulge that in thead though
I just said I'm a 1 shot cop to you, you're the one who outed my shots in thread. I think this is your fault more than mine
I'm not trashing anything. I'm explaining why I find it to be suspect, which is what you asked me to do.
Fair enough. I do think that I've explained my reasoning though, and I find it valid

I will but it was purely for a rxn test. IDK why I would vote you if I was looking for an "opportunistic" vote, he always gets off of you before EOD (Take last game on WG)
??? Last game I played with him on WG was Enies Lobby and he had me as scum on his list EoD1 which almost got me lynched on multiple occasions.

??? Last game I played with him on WG was Enies Lobby and he had me as scum on his list EoD1 which almost got me lynched on multiple occasions.
He didn't vote you at EOD though
he ended up changing. The game that I subbed in and the last one he both had an FoS on you D1 but hen ever ended up voting there at EOD

Ratchet

Not sure why scum would take the whole "Scum are always in the same players!" shtick, and I think the funny part about that is so far it's fully accurate esp given I agree with it
only lean town unsure on it
So what's really good about their day 1? And why is your read on me so frozen in spite of you thinking that the majority of my PoE and pushes are all clear and obvious townies?

So what's really good about their day 1? And why is your read on me so frozen in spite of you thinking that the majority of my PoE and pushes are all clear and obvious townies?
"Clear and obvious" is funny when I never said anything of the sort
It's not frozen I'm just not saying a lot of my thoughts. Not you white knighting but you being more kind of casual D2 was good
IE: Playing around with me being wolfy

Ratchet

I just said I'm a 1 shot cop to you, you're the one who outed my shots in thread. I think this is your fault more than mine
Initially I just said investigate, but the point is the same - you have no reason to claim the number of shots to me. It's only a small aspect anyway.

Ratchet

"Clear and obvious" is funny when I never said anything of the sort
It's not frozen I'm just not saying a lot of my thoughts. Not you white knighting but you being more kind of casual D2 was good
IE: Playing around with me being wolfy
Well then I'm only left with assuming that you're misrepresenting the strength of your read on these slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.