Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Uh oh, you're starting to give away that you've been keeping up with the thread Ekko. I'm sure you're going to be able to explain then why your read on me hasn't evolved since Day 1 in the slightest.
no im purely talking about that legacy post. even tho its got some surface level stuff, if u r town there is bound to be reasoning for the reads u gave on it. it'd be foolish of me to not take it into consideration if u end up being town.

im pretty locked on u being scum from day 1, if its wrong its wrong, i see no reason to evolve the read to anything else, and i dont see it meaningful to engage with u either tbh

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no im purely talking about that legacy post. even tho its got some surface level stuff, if u r town there is bound to be reasoning for the reads u gave on it. it'd be foolish of me to not take it into consideration if u end up being town.

im pretty locked on u being scum from day 1, if its wrong its wrong, i see no reason to evolve the read to anything else, and i dont see it meaningful to engage with u either tbh
You were locked in for, what was it again? Low energy? Not a very convincing read to be honest, given that it has been to date your sole notable contribution to the game and we are heading into Day 3, one would hope you'd have a bit more substance to it by now.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I can claim part of it in case of janitor I suppose.

I... killed Yoho. His blood is on my hands. Was between him and Polar. I actually first submitted Polar, but decided that if he were scum, he would likely be busdriven or something that that effect. My Vig got destroyed Day 2. It's one-night only.

I have more but that can come later.
I agree with this reasoning, Polar was a very hot target night 1 so it was better to shoot somethin and actually have it land
That shot could've landed in a really bad spot in the case of a redirect or bus drive

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I agree with this reasoning, Polar was a very hot target night 1 so it was better to shoot somethin and actually have it land
That shot could've landed in a really bad spot in the case of a redirect or bus drive
The optimal path would be to holster, but I figured after Gad flipped town, if there was ever a night I wouldn't have to worry too much about redirection it would be then. As I say, there is more to my claim, I've only claimed the part of my role that I can no longer use.

I don't know. My first assumption was that Fuji just forgot, but it's possible that it got delayed. Which would again possibly point towards Luka with his chat. Which isn't really evidence but it's something I've been considering.
Happened to me, too, and I also targetted Luka.

But for now I‘m giving him some breathing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.