Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There are reasons to scum read Luka. "Ignoring the Ratchet push" isn't one of them. If you need to question why someone would not push a player they read town then I don't think any answer is going to satisfy you.

@Alwaysmind
you late voting polar is sus as hell if he flips scum
If Polar flips scum

remaining scum team should be :

ratchet
LM
Alwaysmind
Blue

and possibly :

Xenos
RippedCal
Sir Yasheen
How do you feel about these now, given Polar indeed flipped scum?
Just the luck of the draw :catsure:

Gotta be careful with stuff like ability copying and stealing being thrown around.

I don’t mind sharing the flavor of the other two if you think that won’t trigger anything though.
Sharing this info so confidently when scum already flipped with 3 roles, I'm giving you my town read xenos.
I have a Legendary pokémon from the start
Yet you're not performing night actions, shame if true.
Okay I take a look at Polar's relations and I'm going a final conclusion to this game.
Where did Pot go? I don't remember him explaining his view on Pot.
Might be interesting catch. Will try to look

Emil

Certified Memelord
1- Yoho - Town
2- Pot Goblin - Lean Town
3- Kiku - Undecided, slight Town maybe
4- Flower - Town
5- Psylocke - Probably spewed Town by the thread
6- Ratchet - Town
7- Red Night - Undecided
8- The Orca - Lean Town
9- Polar Bear - Mafia
10- Mashiro Blue - Indie
11- Emil - If he is town he has made it impossible for me to see. Tunnelled all game long, complete lack of engagement, very narrow worldview of the game.
12- Naomi - Town
13- Dr_Professor83 - Town
14- Luka - Think he's scum, purpose of this list is for town reads though.
15- Mr. Reloaded - Undecided
16- Sallucion - Undecided, but leaning town
17- Yo Tan Wa - Probably town
18- Juliet - Undecided, could be scum with Emil.
19- Sir Yasheen - Undecided
20- Alwaysmind - Tough read, leaning town.
21- RippedCal - Fits the profile of a busser leveraging his thread position.
22- Lord Melkor - Honestly, could be town. Not that confident in this read, but I've liked just enough and there hasn't been much bluster or couching of his positions as he tends to do as scum.
23- Neeko - Undecided, needs a replacement ASAP
24- Ultra - Probably town, should self resolve anyway.
25- xenos5 - leaning town, but some aspects of his play I'm not a fan of.
26- Gadonkadonk - Town

That leaves a first level PoE of

Red Night
Emil
Luka
Mr. Reloaded
Juliet
Sir Yasheen
RippedCal
Neeko

There should be around 2 townies in that list. If there are more than 2, then slots like the following should be considered first:

Xenos
Melkor
Kiku

Rest I think am more or less happy with as being town. Psychic I'm not sold on but I think the reaction to suspicion on her, plus the baseless arrogance, are probably telling enough. At this point if she's scum I'll just laugh about it. If Luka is indeed scum then keep her in the back of your mind.

Probably going to spend Day 3 engaging with players on this list.
thanks for the legacy. we'll follow it if u flip town i promise

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If anyone is bored, I appreciate a list of pokemon used by villanious teams in the series.

Reward: Extra Townie points

Emil

Certified Memelord
You're basically open scumming at this point. You have no intention of following it, and you would also know the dangers of doing so if you were tiwn because you're in it.
why wudnt i? uve done alot of *work*

if u flip town i'll follow ur legacy, aside from the read on me, i can get by some of the names u've listed and work from there

Ratchet

I'm not going to be around for the first few hours if the day, potentially the first quarter if Fuji starts really late. Provided there is a reason to do so at that point I'll claim when I get back to the thread. Saying this now so you don't all get too hasty about me not immediately full claiming at the start of the day.

Ratchet

why wudnt i? uve done alot of *work*

if u flip town i'll follow ur legacy, aside from the read on me, i can get by some of the names u've listed and work from there
Uh oh, you're starting to give away that you've been keeping up with the thread Ekko. I'm sure you're going to be able to explain then why your read on me hasn't evolved since Day 1 in the slightest.

Ratchet

Actions are locked. You can probably safely claim now with nobody being able to mess with you.
I can claim part of it in case of janitor I suppose.

I... killed Yoho. His blood is on my hands. Was between him and Polar. I actually first submitted Polar, but decided that if he were scum, he would likely be busdriven or something that that effect. My Vig got destroyed Day 2. It's one-night only.

I have more but that can come later.

I can claim part of it in case of janitor I suppose.

I... killed Yoho. His blood is on my hands. Was between him and Polar. I actually first submitted Polar, but decided that if he were scum, he would likely be busdriven or something that that effect. My Vig got destroyed Day 2. It's one-night only.

I have more but that can come later.
Thought so. So you should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.