Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who got directly betrayed by Blue-dono that game we were purple multitown, not a true blue indie. There's a difference and Blue's not the type to betray the latter since being a blue indie is his bread and butter for most games
What is this word mash
Why are you trying to indie hunt in a gs where we only have 1 scum flipped

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What is this word mash
Why are you trying to indie hunt in a gs where we only have 1 scum flipped
Where in that was I indie hunting lol
I'm sayin Blue was purple town in GoT and not a standard blue indie
So he's probably not lying about it here as being indie is his main playstyle

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Ripped, pot, and Luka standing out some.
Alright.

The votes. Flower is screaming "im town from the word go"

Why sheep ultra on a fruitless expedition?

No just you but most of those

Ripped voted, unvoted, then voted her again, too hesitant, like "should I follow ultra, ok I will, shit this is a bad idea gotta bail, but fuck now people think that unvote looks bad gotta go back"

Yours just seem too put of the blue

Luka is the 3rd person theory
I think PB and Ripped won't be aligned. I don't know for Luka since he seems less on his shoulders.

That is true. Rippedcal looks the worse from that angle
Again against RippedCal.

Ripped and Luka are my POE

Let's put pressure on em

Vote Luka
Where did Pot go? I don't remember him explaining his view on Pot.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Emil Mind shoring up your suspicion on me please?
@Ultra You too. I know you're doing the thing you do where you pretend you haven't read it but you don't really have an excuse to not at least engage with my reasoning after I've walked you through it step-by-step.

+ Ratchet has shown in the One Piece Mash that he's also happy to off Indie Ali as scum which makes Ekko's entire logic of Ali being an extra vote for scum Ratchet faulty.
Wdym
Ratchet in one game was willing to kill Blue when it was to their advantage, so in this game they're going to do the same thing despite it being towards uh, their advantage not to?

@Emil Mind shoring up your suspicion on me please?
Do you want to show yours on me? Aside from the fact that I masoned you D1 you don't really have any other case that's not purely circumstantial and easily refuted.
@Ultra You too. I know you're doing the thing you do where you pretend you haven't read it but you don't really have an excuse to not at least engage with my reasoning after I've walked you through it step-by-step.

Status
Not open for further replies.