Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I think I am reading posts if it helps! I just don't read posts longer than 2 paragraphs, it's an unwritten rule.
I think that I'm just very annoyed ATM so I'm not playing in the best faith!
Most scum are in nobodies as well so what is there to solve!
I mean you’re telling me I’m pulling stuff out of my ass when it’s just something you didn’t read, it’s not likely to make me view you as credible at all. It’s more likely to make me dismiss you and also take a personal bias against you when you yell at me from in the wrong

So you town read all the actives or? Who do you PoE rn?

I mean you’re telling me I’m pulling stuff out of my ass when it’s just something you didn’t read, it’s not likely to make me view you as credible at all. It’s more likely to make me dismiss you and also take a personal bias against you when you yell at me from in the wrong

So you town read all the actives or? Who do you PoE rn?
I mean I'm taking Ratchets reads post, which was only last night and I don't know what would exactly change it. I admit I was in the wrong but I don't think that I'm being rude or anything like that.
I town read / lean most of the actives and I gave my POE which mostly consists of inactives.

Ice Stone was activated
Glaceon was used on ???
Thunder Stone was activated
Jolteon was used on ???
Sweet scent was activated
Bite was used on ???
Teleport was used on ???​

i have used protect that prevents faction kills(someone please refill me tonight) and disable one ability temp from them.

on

reloaded night 1
prof night 1

so could been attempted kill on them...or there ability kill if they had any got disabled..

if i die later, @Flower absorb my role.
So you used basically jailkeep abilty?

I think from these 2, Reloaded is more likely faction kill target than Prof.

i have used protect that prevents faction kills(someone please refill me tonight) and disable one ability temp from them.

on

reloaded night 1
prof night 1

so could been attempted kill on them...or there ability kill if they had any got disabled..

So if you prevent a kill, if would show as failed in the writeup?

I mean I'm taking Ratchets reads post, which was only last night and I don't know what would exactly change it. I admit I was in the wrong but I don't think that I'm being rude or anything like that.
I town read / lean most of the actives and I gave my POE which mostly consists of inactives.
I was just annoying lol. No harm done.

But basically I’m saying slow down and branch out. Bc getting locked into a tunnel and moving so fast for your own good that you make mistakes like that will only hurt you lol.

on

reloaded night 1
prof night 1

prof night 2 corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.