Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not even going to try that hard to not be lynched here. If that's the direction that needs to happen then so be it. If I'm wrong on Luka I am probably off somewhere big anyway. Mostly confident on my town reads, not much in my scum ines but it wouldn't be the first game I've allowed myself to be gaslit into this mindset.

The entire thread is just sheeping consensus w/o playing the game I really dont see the point
It's also how Gad died D1, because nobody here is playing mafia they're just playing guess who
I'm playing, need you to talk me into what you're seeing there. So far I'm unconvinced a lot of what she's doing she can't do as town, namely because I don't consider her a player that always investigates with good faith

Anyway, I'm an odd night Vig, odd night doctor. Character is the GOAT, Crobat. I can only use either Vig or Doctor at night. Not both. With Vig being destroyed I would be exclusively a doctor. I have a one shot that makes my vig bypass active defences. I also cannot be roleblocked. My doctor is X-shot, Vig is unlimited. I have a final X shot ability which let's me target a person and become immune to their next action. I've only used the Vig so far, which is called Cross Poison.

In terms of how I plan to spend the day, not really anything else to add. Juliet is now a town lean and is no longer in my PoE due to Emil's flip. Speaking of Emil, horrible horrible performance but I'm no longer surprised at this point. Par for the course. If you want my input on my reads or me to elaborate or solve through something I'll be checking into the thread all day.

Vote: Luka

Mostly for posterity. Would probably go for Cal next.

Did you kill Emil?

The entire thread is just sheeping consensus w/o playing the game I really dont see the point
It's also how Gad died D1, because nobody here is playing mafia they're just playing guess who
Even if you do get lynched, you could start trying to find other scum besides Juliet if you want to make the most of things rather than just shrieking for people to follow you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.