Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see plenty of issues with it lol, although you may have something more specific in mind 💀
Not really berating. Just that overcorrection because of people being silly doesn't actually change anything. None of the people who used your history as a means to motivate you in this game have a clue about how to read me and their long and bloody track record proves it. By standing aside, all you're really doing is enabling the opposite extreme. And as you may have seen - they're not going to praise you for that either. Much better to come to a read of your own making and find conviction in it, and if it turns out to be wrong, evolve your thinking to try and be right next time. Ultra, Ekko etc don't evolve their thinking (Ekko has been better this year up until this game, but as ever, he finds ways to undo it all) hence why they get the same results every single game.

If you have me as town, then there's no harm in outlining that. What you did this game is fight yourself essentially lol, scum (and town) make it hard enough.

Not really berating. Just that overcorrection because of people being silly doesn't actually change anything. None of the people who used your history as a means to motivate you in this game have a clue about how to read me and their long and bloody track record proves it. By standing aside, all you're really doing is enabling the opposite extreme. And as you may have seen - they're not going to praise you for that either. Much better to come to a read of your own making and find conviction in it, and if it turns out to be wrong, evolve your thinking to try and be right next time. Ultra, Ekko etc don't evolve their thinking (Ekko has been better this year up until this game, but as ever, he finds ways to undo it all) hence why they get the same results every single game.

If you have me as town, then there's no harm in outlining that. What you did this game is fight yourself essentially lol, scum (and town) make it hard enough.
I confirm I am my own biggest opp

Status
Not open for further replies.