[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Think Luka is scum independent of Cal anyway though, his read on my slot currently is incredibly frozen. Feels like he wants to say I'm scum without actually saying it, caught in two minds sort of thing. A lot of his play this game can also be attributed to what we call "LAMIST", which means "Look At Me I'm So Townie". I think that tends to be something he leans into as scum. He does it as town too but it's usually more congruent.

Ratchet

He also kept trying to vote Xenos yesterday (when most were on Polar but Luka was the other wagon with traction I remember)
I think he's been pretty greedy on suspecting slots in general. Seems to need very little to jump to lynching the slot.

Again I don't think ignoring my scum reads wholesale is a bad idea at this point. But even when I look at town reads and view the game that way I find myself coming back to the same few names where I just can't see them being town. I could at least see it in Emil for a time until he opted to do nothing but tunnel.

Ratchet

Im sure he’s just afk but will be here at some point lol
Nah he can stay afk. I know this will be twisted as "fear" of Ekko but he had nothing of value to add because he hasn't read or engaged much with the game. Not sorry at all to see that his slot is dead, I hope it was town that did it too.

Nah he can stay afk. I know this will be twisted as "fear" of Ekko but he had nothing of value to add because he hasn't read or engaged much with the game. Not sorry at all to see that his slot is dead, I hope it was town that did it too.
Lol I didn’t say I was wishing for him to show up. Just that it’s inevitable

I lean to chances Luka is just willfully game throwing as town to be fairly low since I tried to engage him genuinely and give him a chance to get me to come around to his view and he still won’t play ball with me.

Would require him to be pretty ill spirited

In a world where Luka IS scum, and I don’t roll with the Juliet/Luka crack theory probably my PoE?

Probably feel best about Reloaded that’s in there

I also didn’t include Yasheen who I can still see more as newbie town (but not a strong hard feeling) and Pot who has been on Luka mainly

Emil

Certified Memelord
think ratchet > juliet is my legacy

is it confirmed that i died to town and not a serial/mafia? who claimed the kill and why is everyone assuming its a town kill

also if it was a town kill it means thats a vig in addition to gad. more reasons to yeet ratchet

think ratchet > juliet is my legacy

is it confirmed that i died to town and not a serial/mafia? who claimed the kill and why is everyone assuming its a town kill

also if it was a town kill it means thats a vig in addition to gad. more reasons to yeet ratchet
It’s not claimed. Also I know your tunneling Ratchet despite all else. But why do you think Luka is doing this if he’s town?

n1 roleblock ratchet
n1 make myself immune to crushes
n1 make ultras actions have top priority

none of my n1 actions appeared in the WU. didnt check if my n2 action did

n2 roleblock ratchet. my action usage was cut to half during the day so i couldnt use more than that. i guess it lasted for the day and night
i don't see your actions in night 2, possible you where jailed?

Status
Not open for further replies.