Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And he claimed. Also she did so while town reading him. And had since fully moved to Luka today so, your conclusion she was a threat to ratchet is silly
wait i didnt make that conclusion, i think ur jumping a bit ahead lol

fwiw reatchet's claim does nothing for me, which is why i wasnt asking for it in the first place

i just find it unlikely flower and he are aligned since she asked him to claim repeatedly

wait i didnt make that conclusion, i think ur jumping a bit ahead lol

fwiw reatchet's claim does nothing for me, which is why i wasnt asking for it in the first place

i just find it unlikely flower and he are aligned since she asked him to claim repeatedly
She flipped town lol

But ye I assumed you drew attention to it to add fire to a Ratchet tunnel

Emil

Certified Memelord
Luka claimed scum already. He said he messed up with mech claim that outed him. It was being discussed Eevee is scum which so happens to be his favorite Pokemon and he refuses to claim his abilities.
where did he claim scum? thats awesome, so its ratchet > luka

or suppose yall can do vice versa if hes that outed. i wont oppose it

so he just messed up? cuz if he outed himself intentionally it wud mean ratchet's role is that important to keep alive to them
An eevee game removed Flower. So we were PoEing who would pick Eevee. Low and behold D1 he was talking about how Eevee >> your fav.

Then I asked him to claim ability names (suspecting eevee may be his) and he refused and said he can’t bc he messed up and it mechanically outs him

Emil

Certified Memelord
An eevee game removed Flower. So we were PoEing who would pick Eevee. Low and behold D1 he was talking about how Eevee >> your fav.

Then I asked him to claim ability names (suspecting eevee may be his) and he refused and said he can’t bc he messed up and it mechanically outs him
aight lets yeet them both (luka and ratchet)

guess only scums have 2 pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.