Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
n1 roleblock ratchet
n1 make myself immune to crushes
n1 make ultras actions have top priority

none of my n1 actions appeared in the WU. didnt check if my n2 action did

n2 roleblock ratchet. my action usage was cut to half during the day so i couldnt use more than that. i guess it lasted for the day and night
Wait

So my bus drive DID go through

From Flower > Melkor

She was talking all this shit about how it had to be cancelled

I skimmed while at work. But basically it seems Luka got caught in 4K lmao. Vote Lynch: Luka

Though it would be nice if Ultra just blasts him with the Rayquaza.

think ratchet > juliet is my legacy

is it confirmed that i died to town and not a serial/mafia? who claimed the kill and why is everyone assuming its a town kill

also if it was a town kill it means thats a vig in addition to gad. more reasons to yeet ratchet
I believe it’s seen as a town kill since the faction kill that failed was directly attributed to the scum team while yours was just shown as a Pokémon move being used on you.

Though I have to ask, is there normally a very small hard limit to the amount of Townies with killing abilities even in Super Role Madness? Like would it really be exceptionally rare for there to be more than 2 even if there’s some conditions attached like limited shots?

@Ultra I need you to sell me on the Luka, Ratchet, Juliet all a team tinfoil
Not really a tinfoil, scum Ratchet needs to hit the "bus a team mate button" or else he gets turbo yeeted. Kinda why I didn't wanna go Luka first just in case. Juliet could be a case of Luka honing in on someone he's probably not aligned with or something. Or who knows

Like would it really be exceptionally rare for there to be more than 2 even if there’s some conditions attached like limited shots?
No. Although Fuji seriously limits kills. So you won’t see a ton. But they can be spread out through like 3 or so roles easily as long as it doesn’t pass the threshold Fuji is feeling for town kills over the course of the game

Not really a tinfoil, scum Ratchet needs to hit the "bus a team mate button" or else he gets turbo yeeted. Kinda why I didn't wanna go Luka first just in case. Juliet could be a case of Luka honing in on someone he's probably not aligned with or something. Or who knows
Well Ratchet was tying Juliet to Ekko. And has since town read her off his flip. If Ratchet is scum don’t know what he’s doing with her slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.