[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the rest? You said you don't like the solve Juliet, we're almost identical on it. If I swap you with Psychic for immediate PoE does it then become a good solve for you? Because that's what I had: "if Juliet is town then swap in Psychic".
You put me in poe which looked like you paired me with Luka as a scum team. Other than that our poe is similar. I had Psychic as null so I don't mind.

I’ll go one further tho looking through WUs. There are 3 double action buffers this game @Ultra

Bc I’ve been boosted twice (once at the same time I was healed of flowers role crush)
It should be said with this consideration feel worse about AM than otherwise as the other two I think are most likely town. 3 town double action boosters seems a lot of redundancy

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Like I thought it was an event. But then the description says that Pokemon will be on offer, so it's a shop. Probably

It should be said with this consideration feel worse about AM than otherwise as the other two I think are most likely town. 3 town double action boosters seems a lot of redundancy
I think you guys didn't catch, bt i tracked AM last night and he didn't visit anyone. AM agreed he didn't.

If Sallu is town, i didn't get visited by anyone but him then i didn't get messed up either. So unless he's track immune only a town wouldn't visit anyone.

I think you guys didn't catch, bt i tracked AM last night and he didn't visit anyone. AM agreed he didn't.

If Sallu is town, i didn't get visited by anyone but him then i didn't get messed up either. So unless he's track immune only a town wouldn't visit anyone.
I missed that/didn’t register it if I saw it lol.

But yeah that looks good for him. 3 double action boosters be wild tho for town

Status
Not open for further replies.