Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

So your PoE is almost identical to mine, with the exception that you're in it instead of me. I've removed AM and Orca. So can you tell me what part of my solving you haven't liked?
It looked like you put me in a scum team with Polar and Luka. Luka has been tunneling me all game and whenever I play as scum I don't support bussing at all. Your read on me being paired with Polar is because of him talking to me and you shouldn't be reading into that because scum will always talk to town too and a scum interaction with players should be treated as wifom. I thought a player like you would have known this by now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It looked like you put me in a scum team with Polar and Luka. Luka has been tunneling me all game and whenever I play as scum I don't support bussing at all. Your read on me being paired with Polar is because of him talking to me and you shouldn't be reading into that because scum will always talk to town too and a scum interaction with players should be treated as wifom. I thought a player like you would have known this by now.
And the rest? You said you don't like the solve Juliet, we're almost identical on it. If I swap you with Psychic for immediate PoE does it then become a good solve for you? Because that's what I had: "if Juliet is town then swap in Psychic".

Explain how you supporting or not supporting it matters? That doesn't make sense to me

Polar Bear tmied me town and after seeing him flip scum it means he wanted to get on my good side. I can see he did a good job on wanting to get on my good side because he seemed like a polite person in the thread who had interest in wanting to talk to me.

@Dr_Professor83

Gonna introduce some dirty set up spec here

Odds town has two double action dudes?
I considered this lol. If not, AM is odd one out.

Fwiw, I know Fuji tries to dirty set up spec with redundancy which is why I didn’t throw it out there.

Nasty plot also low key be sounding like it could do something bad along with the buff 💀 (I know the move is purely a stat booster in game)