[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s your PoE now?
It is mostly lower posters which kind of makes me think i missed something.

I think Ultra should be town by starting wagon on Polar late on day 1 while Gad would be lynched otherwise.

Flower is confirmed town.

You propably town based on your overall play and attitude. Ratcher and Julliet unlikely to be paired with Luka.

Cal would not be in primary PoE because he was second voted on Polar after Ultra started wagon.

I was thinking Relo may be scum though i checked and he was voting Polar day 1. I think his play fits scum otherwise.

Neeko/mango can be scum. AM maybe too?

Sallu had mech on Polar day 2, right?

Orca was amping people, not sure if this clears him.

Also he's leaning way too much into the "Flower is annoying I won't play" shit. Tf is he expecting? Man started a hell push on me when I didn't fucking do shit to warrant that. Ofc I'm fucking mad.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
flower got sent to the shadow realm, after she claimed to scum in thread she absorbed polar role, she removed for one cycle.
ultra got the legendary dragon, said he blast someone but never used, alwaysmind send him double action which ultra claimed he never got.

well so far my actions

Night 1 protect/disable reloaded, one random aility (does not get notice)
night 2 protect/disabled prof one random ability(does not get notice)
also can prevent faction kill.

i had won a game. but got nothing so that was a scam. blue scanned me for winning his game? though i am unsure how he managed to!?

i also need refill tonight if any town reading this.
I think this may be the reason why Naomi got gotten, she claimed to have stopped the FK

I read through the last 5 pages on Naomi's ISO, but I didn't see any reads unless I missed something, so I won't dig much further into that

I agree that xenos does look townie by tone and his night ability too. If he really did claim more than 2 Pokemon then it's pingy because I thought all town start out with 1 Pokemon.

And the scum team kinda played themselves. I used Rest before they sent me away because I got the order of actions wrong and I couldn't have used shit anyway anymore xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.