[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Night, AM, Yasheen maybe? Do not recall anything townie from them.
Yasheen I’m pretty sure is town. He gave me double action unprompted. Also did it in a way that def seems like misunderstanding first time townie bc he wanted it to happen at night.

AM gave Ultra double action but less clearing than the Yasheen one for me.

I feel like you’re having a really hard time putting together a PoE and going for LHF a lot rn

It is mostly lower posters which kind of makes me think i missed something.

I think Ultra should be town by starting wagon on Polar late on day 1 while Gad would be lynched otherwise.

Flower is confirmed town.

You propably town based on your overall play and attitude. Ratcher and Julliet unlikely to be paired with Luka.

Cal would not be in primary PoE because he was second voted on Polar after Ultra started wagon.

I was thinking Relo may be scum though i checked and he was voting Polar day 1. I think his play fits scum otherwise.

Neeko/mango can be scum. AM maybe too?

Sallu had mech on Polar day 2, right?

Orca was amping people, not sure if this clears him.
"I am running out of people I feel like I can push" - the post

Yasheen I’m pretty sure is town. He gave me double action unprompted. Also did it in a way that def seems like misunderstanding first time townie bc he wanted it to happen at night.

AM gave Ultra double action but less clearing than the Yasheen one for me.

I feel like you’re having a really hard time putting together a PoE and going for LHF a lot rn
I have a hard time indeed.

So you think remeining scum are not among LHF?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It is mostly lower posters which kind of makes me think i missed something.

I think Ultra should be town by starting wagon on Polar late on day 1 while Gad would be lynched otherwise.

Flower is confirmed town.

You propably town based on your overall play and attitude. Ratcher and Julliet unlikely to be paired with Luka.

Cal would not be in primary PoE because he was second voted on Polar after Ultra started wagon.

I was thinking Relo may be scum though i checked and he was voting Polar day 1. I think his play fits scum otherwise.

Neeko/mango can be scum. AM maybe too?

Sallu had mech on Polar day 2, right?

Orca was amping people, not sure if this clears him.
Did polar flip scum or?

I have a hard time indeed.

So you think remeining scum are not among LHF?
Not all of them no. I think you’re probably one of them for starters lol. And I’m still not out on Cal especially with whatever Yo Tan may have on him

Then I figure there’s gonna be a town lean I’m not expecting in there between Juliet, Ratchet, Xenos or something (even tho all I can make cases to not be scum but you defending all of them if you’re scum is no bueno for me rn)

Status
Not open for further replies.