[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So I was reading over the thread earlier this afternoon, and I came away with the following revisions:

Juliet is probably town. Her defence was something likely to come from a townie - her reaction to my PoE was classic self-involved townie. Moreover, I think there is a degree of comfort in her responses that she probably wouldn't have as scum.

Psychic, despite looking terrible with her Luka read and her play around that, is probably town too. This isn't something I'm all that confident in, but her general posting and tone has been her townie game. Which is pretty much what I had been saying earlier, but I think I'm ready to out that above her positional play.

Cal is probably scum. I could go back and quote posts that feel fake/thoughts he wouldn't really have, but the big one really was the Ultra read. His position around him phoning it in with Flower doesn't strike me as something he actually believes, not with Ultra having been the main reason Flower had any pressure in the first place.

Speaking of Ultra, probably not scum but he has had some really poor posts these last few days. In particular, his argument that Luka's suggested Cop on Flower was a good target is something I don't think he believes. He could easily be our Indie. Would line up with some of the nonsense he's peddled outside of Polar. He should probably claim at some point today. Including the mech he claims to have on Kiku.

AM is someone I've cleared too easily. His vote on Polar came very late, and he's otherwise just been posting enough about the game without actually saying anything. Psychic gains some points here too because she called out his late Polar vote.

Kiku is another player I could see being scum. Reloaded too. Not sure on either one yet.

Xenos is lean Town. Melkor is a slighter lean town for me. Main thing on Xenos at the moment is the number of Pokemon he has, but that would be very careless of him given he volunteered that information.

That leaves a scum PoE of RippedCal/AM/Red Night/Reloaded/Kiku in order.

Outside of those I would lean Melkor/Ultra/Xenos for possible non-town. Would probably only come to these when hunting for Indies though, Melkor outside chance of being Mafia, Xenos less chance, Ultra won't be Mafia.

Vote: RippedCal

I'll take the lynch now, this is mostly for legacy.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I see, then Sallu should be in the clear then if he gave us scum

So we have him and flower as confirmed townies then, that's something to work with.

Actually, do we have a up to date list of who is still alive?

From my PoV of the players I've seen, I like Prof, Ultra and Pot Goblin so far, rest I've not made too much of an opinion on.

I recall seeing some sentiment where you were on the PoE, Juliet, last phase, but from where I stand I don't really got any bad vibes yet.

Rest are up in the air for me at this point in time

So I was reading over the thread earlier this afternoon, and I came away with the following revisions:

Juliet is probably town. Her defence was something likely to come from a townie - her reaction to my PoE was classic self-involved townie. Moreover, I think there is a degree of comfort in her responses that she probably wouldn't have as scum.

Psychic, despite looking terrible with her Luka read and her play around that, is probably town too. This isn't something I'm all that confident in, but her general posting and tone has been her townie game. Which is pretty much what I had been saying earlier, but I think I'm ready to out that above her positional play.

Cal is probably scum. I could go back and quote posts that feel fake/thoughts he wouldn't really have, but the big one really was the Ultra read. His position around him phoning it in with Flower doesn't strike me as something he actually believes, not with Ultra having been the main reason Flower had any pressure in the first place.

Speaking of Ultra, probably not scum but he has had some really poor posts these last few days. In particular, his argument that Luka's suggested Cop on Flower was a good target is something I don't think he believes. He could easily be our Indie. Would line up with some of the nonsense he's peddled outside of Polar. He should probably claim at some point today. Including the mech he claims to have on Kiku.

AM is someone I've cleared too easily. His vote on Polar came very late, and he's otherwise just been posting enough about the game without actually saying anything. Psychic gains some points here too because she called out his late Polar vote.

Kiku is another player I could see being scum. Reloaded too. Not sure on either one yet.

Xenos is lean Town. Melkor is a slighter lean town for me. Main thing on Xenos at the moment is the number of Pokemon he has, but that would be very careless of him given he volunteered that information.

That leaves a scum PoE of RippedCal/AM/Red Night/Reloaded/Kiku in order.

Outside of those I would lean Melkor/Ultra/Xenos for possible non-town. Would probably only come to these when hunting for Indies though, Melkor outside chance of being Mafia, Xenos less chance, Ultra won't be Mafia.

Vote: RippedCal

I'll take the lynch now, this is mostly for legacy.
How do you reconcile Ripped being scum with his approach to Polar',d wagon? He joined Ultra there as second vote.

Oh my mech on Kiku was that she performed a disruptive ability. I asked her to claim and she claimed a disruptive ability on Polar with no hesitation

Without specifying the nature of my investigation, so she'd have to take an instant gamble I wasn't tracker or anything. So I'd slot in that clear at about 70%

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I can make Ultra’s Luka defense make sense if he’s reading Luka around a ratchet tunnel which is what it seemed like to me
Eh he's a better player than that though. Yes he has problems with tunneling but I think it's far more likely he pushed scum enough and then defaulted to being loud and wrong in order to survive. Scum probably killed Naomi because she's unlynchable, Ultra not dying there instead is pretty egregious imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.